Ghost - "Impera" just released

Longhorn Al

3rd: Spillways - This sounds a lot like one of the songs off Prequelle. I don't want to stop and go figure out which one. 

4th: Call Me Little Sunshine - They previously released this one, but I didn't listen to it till now. Good bass. I don't know if someone is harmonizing with Tobias, or if he's layered himself singing a little deeper. I like it either way. It's much slower than how the album started, but it's my favorite so far.

5th: Hunter's Moon - This one I've heard once before. Don't remember it... This one is much more in the vein of the previous track. I'd guess the first couple of songs were written closer to the time of Prequelle. These are heavier. 

6th: Watcher In The Sky - Oh I like how this started. This is dirty. Love it.

11th: Bite of Passage - 31 seconds of an eerie lead into the last track.

12th: Respite on the Spitalfields - Another ballad to end the album. On the face, this one seems to be the most anti-Christian. But who knows with Tobias? 

As a whole, this album has great sound. It's definitely interesting. I think it'll take me a few listens to notice some things. I'll be listening on the way home later in my truck to really hear it. 

I know there are some Ghost fans here. Thoughts? Favorite tracks?