Preston Hoffart: stupid fuck

Gidnik

8 hours ago, hornag said:

He should not only be suspended, but should lose any monetary support (scholarship type monies) and be immediately removed from the team.  Might even consider he be suspended from the University.

He’s a bullpen catcher. He probably gets tutors and some other badass advantages, but he probably only has like 5% of a scholarship if that. Damn baseball scholarship limit is a bitch 

But like seriously fuck this guy. He got to do what most of us have dreamed about, suited up in a Texas baseball uniform. It’s a god damn honor and privilege. I don’t care if he’s just a bullpen catcher. I would’ve killed to be a bullpen catcher, let alone an everyday starter. He had a chance to earn a national championship ring. May have gotten lucky enough to go to Omaha(doubt it cause if that stupid postseason rule but who knows) and the chance for the rest of his life to say “I was on a national championship team at The University of Texas….” And he threw it all away to be a frat boy/barstool sports legend. Fuck you, dude. Seriously. Eat a big bag of shit and go back to fucking blinn where your worthless ass belongs. You were given a special opportunity and pissed on it. Enjoy fucking selling insurance in Katy for the rest of your mediocre ass life, you epic fuck up 

• Hook 'Em 8

15 minutes ago, StassneyHorn said:

I went to school when Jordan Etier was slinging drugs and half the team had my drug dealer on speed dial. I will fight all of you over KOing a bullpen catcher for flask fun

THIS.  MOTHERFUCKING THIS.

I think he deserved the boot but the vitriol out of a bunch of you old fucks is weird and sad. 

Kids do stupid shit and he knows better than anyone how bad he fucked up.  I have no clue what kind of teammate he was but I'd have no problem welcoming him back if DP / the team did.  

22 hours ago, hornag said:

Might even consider he be suspended from the University.

Jesus fucking christ.  Are we Liberty University now?

• Hook 'Em 5

13 hours ago, StassneyHorn said:

Most of you are forgetting the guys you play baseball with

Fucking this. 

The publicity made it untenable to keep him on the team and I agree with that.  But those acting like baseball dudes with championship aspirations fucking around is unheard of is just stupid. 

https://fansided.com/2013/05/20/red-sox-drank-shots-prior-to-historic-alcs-comeback-against-yankees/

I went to a Texas Rangers/Oakland A's game in the late 70's in Arlington.  We had seats just above the A's dugout.  The manager and a couple of starters were drinking Coors in the dugout between innings.  They did not seem to give a shit about who was watching.   I guess Charlie O. Finley didn't give a shit either.  

2 hours ago, lemonandaturd said:

I went to a Texas Rangers/Oakland A's game in the late 70's in Arlington.  We had seats just above the A's dugout.  The manager and a couple of starters were drinking Coors in the dugout between innings.  They did not seem to give a shit about who was watching.   I guess Charlie O. Finley didn't give a shit either.  

Well, it was the 70s.

dude is a fucking idiot, and the people in here who think he's cool or who want to chastise anyone who calls him an idiot are probably the same type of people to get kicked off their team for doing something remarkably stupid but "super cool". maybe you guys can all meet up with this idiot for a game watching party when Texas is in Omaha, and celebrate how badass all of you are. 🙄 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Fuck You 2

playing baseball for Texas and everything that comes along with it, including but not limited to trips to Omaha = meh

drinking liquor in the bullpen for social media likes and getting kicked off the team = badass

im guessing that the people typing these things spend their lives icing their bros while listening to joe rogan in a barstool sports t shirt. just a bunch of real badasses out here. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 2

8 hours ago, shadow_operative said:

dude is a fucking idiot, and the people in here who think he's cool or who want to chastise anyone who calls him an idiot are probably the same type of people to get kicked off their team for doing something remarkably stupid but "super cool". maybe you guys can all meet up with this idiot for a game watching party when Texas is in Omaha, and celebrate how badass all of you are. 🙄 

I’ve generally disliked your comments but this one is spot on!   He’s an idiot and doesn’t need to be n the team any longer.  It will (should) make home a better man for it.  

and Joe Rogan is complete moron.  I definitely don’t get medical advise, or any advise for that matter from him. Lol. Joe fucking moron Rogan 

16 hours ago, shadow_operative said:

16 hours ago, shadow_operative said:

playing baseball for Texas and everything that comes along with it, including but not limited to trips to Omaha = meh

drinking liquor in the bullpen for social media likes and getting kicked off the team = badass

im guessing that the people typing these things spend their lives icing their bros while listening to joe rogan in a barstool sports t shirt. just a bunch of real badasses out here. 

Dude, shut the fuck up.

Nobody is praising the kid or what he did.   Some of us might have an ounce of empathy knowing we did far worse / dumber shit when we were his age because... you know, that's what kids do.  Nobody thinks what he did was "super cool".  I hate that the kid just pissed away the opportunity of a lifetime with a three second fuck up that harmed exactly nobody.  

Very rich to watch you sit here acting like you have a better appreciation and understanding of what it means to play baseball at Texas than the kid who earned his way on the team out of JUCO.   If you actually knew shit about fuck, you'd also know how inconsequential what he did was to the team's aspirations compared to what happens on a weekly basis with a bunch of 18-22 year old D1 baseball players.  Yes, even at Texas.    

But yes, keep being a miserable, pathetic bitch and burying the kid because you are so much smarter than he is.

Edited by 40acredropout
  • Hook 'Em 2

38 minutes ago, 40acredropout said:

Dude, shut the fuck up.

Nobody is praising the kid or what he did.   Some of us might have an ounce of empathy knowing we did far worse / dumber shit when we were his age because... you know, that's what kids do.  Nobody thinks what he did was "super cool".  I hate that the kid just pissed away the opportunity of a lifetime with a three second fuck up that harmed exactly nobody.  

Very rich to watch you sit here acting like you have a better appreciation and understanding of what it means to play baseball at Texas than the kid who earned his way on the team out of JUCO.   If you actually knew shit about fuck, you'd also know how inconsequential what he did was to the team's aspirations compared to what happens on a weekly basis with a bunch of 18-22 year old D1 baseball players.  Yes, even at Texas.    

But yes, keep being a miserable, pathetic bitch and burying the kid because you are so much smarter than he is.

It’s not like the kid got wasted at J Blacks and drove home….  

1 hour ago, 40acredropout said:

Dude, shut the fuck up.

Earned his way?  Sure Jan...Hope he has fun "earning" his way back to being bullpen catcher it whatever JC school snatches him up.

The mental midget took a swig from a flask during the game....it's what kids do...just like rolling some coke during spring break, OD'ing on fent or whatever.

Shit like that is cancerous to a team.

vaya con dios...

• Hook 'Em 1