Fuck cops and their enablers, reason elentybillion

crash_davis

Tyre Nichols death: Former Memphis police officers charged with second-degree murder

Last week, the five officers — Tadarrius Bean, Demetrius Haley, Emmitt Martin III, Desmond Mills Jr. and Justin Smith — involved in Nichols's Jan. 7 arrest were terminated.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/tyre-nichols-memphis-police-chief-warning-death-unrest-164908037.html

On 1/21/2023 at 9:36 AM, Captainant said:

Apparently the Memphis pigs beat a black man to so badly he was hospitalized and then died in hospital, and have already fired the cops who did it. The city is bracing for the release of the bodycam footage, expecting a significant community response

https://apnews.com/article/crime-memphis-82428ca8a4ba395e57ec3eccc965c5f1

3 hours ago, purplepride95 said:

Tyre Nichols death: Former Memphis police officers charged with second-degree murder

Last week, the five officers — Tadarrius Bean, Demetrius Haley, Emmitt Martin III, Desmond Mills Jr. and Justin Smith — involved in Nichols's Jan. 7 arrest were terminated.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/tyre-nichols-memphis-police-chief-warning-death-unrest-164908037.html

I wonder if these officers would've been so quickly fired and charged with murder if they were white. Things that make you go hmm ...

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

2 hours ago, C-Man said:

I wonder if these officers would've been so quickly fired and charged with murder if they were white. Things that make you go hmm ...

You could also wonder if this would be a bigger story. I don't think it's getting the same attention as GF.

But then again, I've distanced myself most news that isn't local these days.

• Hook 'Em 1

A police chief was arrested and charged with dealing meth and cocaine

Sophia Ankel
Thu, January 26, 2023 at 6:51 AM MST

A police chief in Pennsylvania was arrested and charged on Wednesday, the DOJ said.

Shawn Denning is accused of dealing meth and cocaine over a 16-month period.

Denning used the app Wickr to orchestrate the sale of drugs, court documents allege.

A police chief in Pennsylvania was arrested and charged with dealing meth and cocaine, the Department of Justice announced on Wednesday.

Shawn Denning, who led the Greensburg Police Department, is facing six federal charges linked to a series of drug deals prosecutors say he oversaw between June 2021 and October 2022.

Court documents seen by Insider allege that Denning worked with at least three sources to help a confidential informant source drugs from California and Arizona. The informant was secretly working with the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA).

The drugs, which included LSD, mushrooms, Ketamine, and Adderall, were then sent to the informant via mail, an affidavit said.

Denning and the informant exchanged messages on an app called Wickr, the affidavit said, noting that Denning said it was "how all the heavy hitters conduct business."

"It's encrypted so virtually impossible to be intercepted ever," he told the informant in one text exchange, according to the affidavit.

In another conversation, Denning sent the informant a "menu" which listed the products and prices of different drugs, the document said.

When the informant asked the police chief who to pay, Denning responded: "I don't sell anything man I just know folks is all. Dude will handle it all he's trustworthy," according to the affidavit.

Wickr allows users to exchange end-to-end encrypted and content-expiring messages, including photos and videos.

Denning was released on $250,000 bail Tuesday, per the documents seen by Insider.

Greensburg Mayor Robert Bell told USA Today on Wednesday that Denning "was no longer with" the department. The department did not immediately respond to Insider's request for comment.

Read the original article on Insider

• 3 weeks later...

here's a reddit thread about the incident with multiple videos:

cop:"why you acting nervous?"

innocent guy with anxiety disorder: "because cops make me nervous."

cop: "why do cops make you nervous? what have cops done to make you nervous?"

innocent guy with anxiety disorder: "you know, 'stop resisting' and i'm not resisting and all that."

cop: "stop resisting!" bang bang bang bang bang bang

Edited by shadow_operative
  • Like 1

Watch as a large group of police talk crazy shit to a dying woman who is having a stroke, including calling her disgusting and spraying themselves down with Lysol in front of her, just before she dies in the backseat of one of their cruisers after they repeatedly refused to give her any medical treatment.

you will be SHOCKED to find out that no charges have been filed.

im gonna be honest- at this point im kind of blown away that we aren't seeing a rash of vigilante police killings in response to stuff like this. i kinda wish that everyone who commits suicide would find one of these deplorable cops that we see so often and take one of them with them as they go. like, a specific, individual cop from one of these videos that we see so often. again, i kinda can't believe that it isn't already happening.

On 2/22/2023 at 11:30 AM, UT_OB1 said:

Cops pull guy out of car, shoot him, lie about the circumstance. Probably not specific enough to know what event I’m talking about so here is the link

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2023/02/22/colorado-police-shooting-richard-ward-family-sues/11313013002/

they gave the cop a purple heart for killing the guy. i wish i was joking.

72F031D4-D46A-4A54-B196-B55F744B29AD.thumb.jpeg.4f7a2e8ea1b99c9892ea250567f26c54.jpeg

766C7B30-C907-4D1D-BBCC-3BD552B02387.thumb.jpeg.7229cd96b7b9f6f54058f68e73d17b05.jpeg

not the first time the officer has gotten an award for shooting someone to death:

38D3E215-9BF3-4ADF-B77D-E6DDEFB7F498.thumb.jpeg.46e72550cda100ed8ff8b6bdbd9b5766.jpeg

USA! USA! USA! 🙄 

• Rage+1 1

• 4 weeks later...