Liverpool 2018-19 ALLEZ ALLEZ ALLEZ!!!

Firemans4Horn

It's too bad either us or City will finish second. Both teams are having all-time great PL seasons. Both will finish with more than 90 points. Both will have a greater than +50 goal differential. Both teams will be around 25 goals allowed. Two great teams like this hardly ever happens. 

16 hours ago, Jograves said:

It's too bad either us or City will finish second. Both teams are having all-time great PL seasons. Both will finish with more than 90 points. Both will have a greater than +50 goal differential. Both teams will be around 25 goals allowed. Two great teams like this hardly ever happens. 

But when it does, of course Liverpool has to be one of them.

He should honestly win it. I’ve heard Raz, Aguero, and Hazard thrown out as a potential winner but I don’t see how they have much claim over Virgil. They all three have great numbers and have played great but they aren’t really any better numbers than Mo. Virgil is just so clearly the best player on the field every time he steps out there. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

He should honestly win it. I’ve heard Raz, Aguero, and Hazard thrown out as a potential winner but I don’t see how they have much claim over Virgil. They all three have great numbers and have played great but they aren’t really any better numbers than Mo. Virgil is just so clearly the best player on the field every time he steps out there. 

#thanksyola

8 hours ago, hobbes2702 said:

Oh I 100% agree but you know how this works.

VVD, Aguero, Sterling, Mane. That's the order and the only 4 who should even sniff the award. Hazard hasn't been nearly as good as those 4. 

You may be right though and they'll just select someone from a London club. Fucking Kane or some shit. 

10 hours ago, maninblack said:

#thanksyola

i may be misremembering.. but i recall a post back on Shaggy of you saying something like it would be stupid for Liverpool to pay more than £50 million for him, much less  £75 million.

i probably got the numbers wrong there, but the sentiment..?

3 hours ago, yoladu said:

i may be misremembering.. but i recall a post back on Shaggy of you saying something like it would be stupid for Liverpool to pay more than £50 million for him, much less  £75 million.

i probably got the numbers wrong there, but the sentiment..?

It's hard to see how great a player when all you've seen is his play with SOTON.

barack obama mic drop GIF