triptic painting's

Neikea

People gave up the ghost with delicacy and taste inside the hospital. ... No one was beaten to death. People didn’t stick their heads into ovens with the gas on, jump in front of subway trains or come plummeting liked dead weights out of hotel windows with a whoosh!, accelerating at the rate of thirty-two feet per second to land with a hideous plop! on the sidewalk and die disgustingly there in public like an alpaca sack full of hairy strawberry ice cream, bleeding, pink toes awry.

• Drool 1

Hate to be a dick, but those are not antiques. The second one with the scarf I saw at hobby lobby this weekend when getting some clay for my 7 year old daughter's art project.

Edit, here it is at Overstock https://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden/Aristotle-the-Llama-by-Greg-Karas-Wrapped-Canvas-Painting-Art-Print/22572685/product.html?option=37605669

Edited by JSB
found online

On 3/12/2022 at 1:43 PM, Neikea said:

they are more valuable as a set

Joke's on you!  Llamas prefer to live alone, pair-bonding only for procreation purposes!  EXPOSED! 

Hate to be a dick, but those are not antiques. The second one with the scarf I saw at hobby lobby this weekend when getting some clay for my 7 year old daughter's art project.

Edit, here it is at Overstock https://www.overstock.com/Home-Garden/Aristotle-the-Llama-by-Greg-Karas-Wrapped-Canvas-Painting-Art-Print/22572685/product.html?option=37605669

These are the originals not prints, dumb ass.

8 hours ago, JSB said:

Overstock.  Yeah, anyone that has one is overstocked.

Also:

triptic painting's

Triptych paintings

Edited by Bullneck
  • Hook 'Em 1

29 minutes ago, Mitch Cumsteen said:

Is this what a comedian feels like when someone steals one of his bits? 

So I says to him, I says, "Hey Llama!  How about a little something, you know...for the effort...you know?"  
And the Llama says to me, "Oh no, there's won't be any money.  But when you die, on your deathbed...you will receive 3 pieces of fine art."

So I got that going for me. Which is nice.  

On 3/21/2022 at 1:49 PM, JSB said:

We forgive you, but you are just lashing out in confusion, trying to control the flood of emotion washing over you from the beauty of these paintings. There is no control, it's like trying to control the Pacific Ocean. Submit, ride the current.

• Hook 'Em 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

You're a tough negotiator, I'll give you that.  Stay silent, best strategy.  

It's obviously not your vulnerability to volunteering too much information that caused you to have to spend 14 months of your life to sell the three worst paintings the Lima, Peru Hobby Lobby accidentally found.  Kudos, I say.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...