6A U.I.L State Championship Duncanville Panthers vs Mckinney Lions Bally sports Southwest

Catdaddyhorn

I hate that Richardson lost on a fluke play to Mckinney earlier in the tournament. Cason Wallace blocked Walter's last second shot but the tipped ball went directly to Alex Anamekwe's hands who tipped it in for a last second bucket to win the game.

Richardson beat Duncanville early in the year and were ranked #1 in the nation at the time of their loss. The Richardson guards match up much better against Duncanville and arent the least bit afraid of them.  

I'd love to somehow find Anthony Black on next year's roster. No other player in the state (outside of maybe Arterio Morris) has improved more than him over the last 18 months. His decision to give up football turned him into a McDonald's all-american over the course of the last year and half. That and catching another 3 to 4 inches probably did the trick. 

Edited by Catdaddyhorn

11 hours ago, Catdaddyhorn said:

I hate that Richardson lost on a fluke play to Mckinney earlier in the tournament. Cason Wallace blocked Walter's last second shot but the tipped ball went directly to Alex Anamekwe's hands who tipped it in for a last second bucket to win the game.

Richardson beat Duncanville early in the year and were ranked #1 in the nation at the time of their loss. The Richardson guards match up much better against Duncanville and arent the least bit afraid of them.  

I was gutted for Richardson and those two seniors. Live in Lake Highlands and went to both games vs Richardson this year. 

LH has a good chance of playing in the State Championship next year. North Texas is loaded.

2 hours ago, Kevin O’Shea said:

I was gutted for Richardson and those two seniors. Live in Lake Highlands and went to both games vs Richardson this year. 

LH has a good chance of playing in the State Championship next year. North Texas is loaded.

Yep, Tre Johnson is the most polished sophomore I've ever come across in Texas.  Kid is a bad dude.  Lake Highlands will be a load to handle next year.