Vic Mackey's Friend's Food Thread

Vic Mackey

1 minute ago, ABSR said:

That looks like corned beef hash.   The real offense here is the metal fork being used in that pan.

I think it was some amalgamation of Mexican food. And that pan is very used. I was definitely not sober enough to worry about scratching the bottom. 

1 hour ago, EE2B said:

You are posting shit you made in this thread? lol

I'm a 23 year old bachelor with concerning substance abuse problems. I'm what this thread was made for.

Btw- that green bean casserole will knock your fucking socks off. Never said I couldn't cook.

• Like 2

Honestly this thread would be better if everyone posted the disgusting shit everyone eats when feeling that type of way.

Obv it's easy to peruse the interwebs and find garbage shit - I want to know what you fucks are turning to at 1 in the morning after 12 cocktails. 

Honestly this thread would be better if everyone posted the disgusting shit everyone eats when feeling that type of way.
Obv it's easy to peruse the interwebs and find garbage shit - I want to know what you fucks are turning to at 1 in the morning after 12 cocktails. 
I get my pics from my friend's list.

27 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:
47 minutes ago, ztejas said:

I get my pics from my friend's list.

I think this thread deserves better.