Vic Mackey's Friend's Food Thread

Vic Mackey

Fireballs are wrong. I don't understand why anyone would fuck up even shitty whiskey with diabeetus syrup. Gross as fuck.

At a tailgate last week, a buddy shared a belt of his breakfast cocktail: fireball with spiced apple cider. Tasted like a fried pie. It woulda removed all the panties at the beer joint.
Yeah but lil Caesar’s trash ass pizza with shit ass whisky/coke on a Friday night? I can think of worse.

Yep. Not a bad first night of a fishing trip, either.

25 minutes ago, Chips O'Toole said:

Eating shit food on the bed is child's play.  This person eats boiled ribs with giant beans in the car atop haggard old sweatpants.  

sgip3krfeqt11.jpg

17 minutes ago, Trey3216 said:

Man those aren't boiled ribs, those are beef neck bones.

I was going to guess really screwed up ox-tails.

14 hours ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

The smoked ones go well in a pot of pinto beans.  

Smoke them in brisket drippings for about 30 minutes.  Then take the drippings and mix a little bit of beer with some water, and add chili powder, salt and black pepper.  Bring it to a boil, and toss the neck bones in until they are starting to fall off the bone.  

You can eat them straight off the bone, use them in a roast, or in any other variety of dishes.  They are very rich.  Use the drippings mix as a dip for your bread, use it to cook your rice/beans.  Mean stuff 

4 hours ago, OrangEngr said:

If that. I'm guessing straight from the cocktail shrimp party platter.

oh it's definitely that.  that, frozen corn, mashed potatoes from a box with fake bac-o's, frozen corn, and the oncor salisbury steaks are all straight from walmart. 

the zucchini confuses me.  someone seems to have actually tried to cook that.