Vic Mackey's Friend's Food Thread

Vic Mackey

On 11/20/2018 at 11:33 PM, ztejas said:

Honestly this thread would be better if everyone posted the disgusting shit everyone eats when feeling that type of way.

Obv it's easy to peruse the interwebs and find garbage shit - I want to know what you fucks are turning to at 1 in the morning after 12 cocktails. 

Some of my Thanksgiving meal at my Aunt's place would have been Vic Mackey worthy if I had taken pics, but that would have been a bit awkward. We had green bean casserole that was pretty close to that pictured earlier in this thread, and just regularass green beans as well. Kraft Mac & Cheese from the box. Watery sweet potatoes with little marshmallows floating on top like an island plastic bottles in the Pacific. Turkey was already mutilated into little shreds, no real evidence that  it was actually from a live turkey, hardly even a trace of skin in the batch. Store-bought coconut cream pie ran all over the plate when "sliced."

Which was all good because I wasn't into eating carbs this year, so it wasn't hard to resist any potential good stuff. Turkey and gb casserole and unleaded green beans was 90 percent of my plate. The best part was none of that shit was in my fridge when it was all over.

Edited by DougO

23 minutes ago, Player said:

Bring out the gimp.

Looks like someone smoked a turkey for about 30 hours. I'm guessing the liquid in the bottom of the pan is where they put two sticks of butter in the body of the turkey. My brother-in-law did that some years back and couldn't figure out why no one would eat the turkey.

• 2 weeks later...

I was redirected here from Steel Shank. I'll never cheat on you guys again. 

I call this Stewloaf. Leftover chopped up meat loaf with tomato and brown gravy, brussel sprouts and green bean side orders included, simmered down and reduced with heavy whipping cream, olive oil, butter, and sriracha.

Good for clogging arteries or drowning crippling depression - especially on a cold November evening (as it was).

20181201-002401.jpg

13 hours ago, elfenix said:

Looks like it needs to cook down but that's what it looks like after adding the dairy

edit: does it already have pasta in it?  couldn't see that on my phone.  it shouldn't have pasta in it at that point.

I can't tell if it's pasta or not.  I think it might be not-so-finely chopped onions.

I ate some hamburger helper last week.  Looked like shit.. tasted like shit.  Heated it up for leftovers the next day and it tasted like heated up diarrhea with some melted rubber cement in it to make it extra sticky shit tasting.

Was pretty awesome.  Bachelor life. 

I ate some hamburger helper last week.  Looked like shit.. tasted like shit.  Heated it up for leftovers the next day and it tasted like heated up diarrhea with some melted rubber cement in it to make it extra sticky shit tasting.

I love good food. But this makes me jealous.
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Doze said:

No food pic, but very relevant to the spirit of this thread.

48421357_1369108749927687_13183078274537

Paper plates are the correct dish for tacos, because when you finish the shells you can fold your plate into a taco shape and pour the fallen remains of the tacos into your mouth.

• Haha 1

That's college poor or ex wife lawyer crushed you kind of poor.

8 hours ago, markstanco said:

That's college poor or ex wife lawyer crushed you kind of poor.

The main ingredient in that stuff has to be salt. When it looks the same in both the bowl you put it in the fridge in and the bowl you shit in you really don’t know what you fucking ate. Beef stroganoff was the flavor. Added a pound of ground sirloin to class it up.