Texas vs Va Tech - Friday, 3:30pm on TBS

shadow_operative

15 hours ago, ClubWhatever said:

Offensively yes.  But he eats fouls when Bishop sits and occasionally gets a rebound.  And he gets under the skin of pussies.  

The announcer that's been saying he gets you "at least a few extra possessions on offense every game" just through hustle..... He gave us 4 by my count in the first half yesterday (and IIRC his rebound gave Jones his first wide-open look that he missed). And boy did we need them with how cold we came out. Offensive rebounds, steals, forced errors, etc.

17 minutes ago, BurdineBandit said:

The announcer that's been saying he gets you "at least a few extra possessions on offense every game" just through hustle..... He gave us 4 by my count in the first half yesterday (and IIRC his rebound gave Jones his first wide-open look that he missed). And boy did we need them with how cold we came out. Offensive rebounds, steals, forced errors, etc.

He’s usually good for a handful of offensive boards, a tie up or two, 4 fouls and one wtf play. On a good day, he might hit a 3. But the dude is on pace for more fouls than points 

Tre Mitchell left because his dumb ass daddy pulls his strings and made him quit on all of his teammates midway through the season because Tre wasn't getting enough shine. Tre's dad did this while bombarding twitter with a bunch of ALL CAPS POSTS about how Chris Beard doesn't know how to coach offense and what a loser he is. Just trashing Beard ad nauseam. i wonder what Tre was doing yesterday when all of his former teammates/friends were celebrating their NCAA Tournament win? 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, shadow_operative said:

Tre Mitchell left because his dumb ass daddy pulls his strings and made him quit on all of his teammates midway through the season because Tre wasn't getting enough shine. Tre's dad did this while bombarding twitter with a bunch of ALL CAPS POSTS about how Chris Beard doesn't know how to coach offense and what a loser he is. Just trashing Beard ad nauseam. i wonder what Tre was doing yesterday when all of his former teammates/friends were celebrating their NCAA Tournament win? 

Ah, that's unfortunate, thanks for the info. Shame, I watched him do well against Seton hall there in jersey. 

• Hook 'Em 1

23 hours ago, shadow_operative said:

I would love to see Derka’s social media reaction if he had a son that played for a Shaka-like Texas-led team.