Texas @ College of Charleston/Citadel - March 15/16 - Midweek Thread

zlavydra

4 hours ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

This is what happens when the other team throws out their batting practice pitchers…apparently…..will definitely take it.

I’ll take whatever at this point. But fuck!!!! If I see one more strike out looking I’m going to lose my fucking shit. You know it’s possible to fight one off with 2 strikes and he “fooled you”. Just put the ball in play and grind out some tough ABs. Looking at you, Campbell, Daly, Silas and whoever steps up at DH. We got the arms, the outfield, middle infield and Silas behind the plate. Just need Gordon, Duplantier and Cobb wants to take what’s right there for em  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Fletch said:

I’ll take whatever at this point. But fuck!!!! If I see one more strike out looking I’m going to lose my fucking shit. You know it’s possible to fight one off with 2 strikes and he “fooled you”. Just put the ball in play and grind out some tough ABs. Looking at you, Campbell, Daly, Silas and whoever steps up at DH. We got the arms, the outfield, middle infield and Silas behind the plate. Just need Gordon, Duplantier and Cobb wants to take what’s right there for em  

The called third strikes and wtf baserunning are my pet peeves with UT baseball under Pierce.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

The called third strikes and wtf baserunning are my pet peeves with UT baseball under Pierce.

Yeah it’s VERY clear he loves running up pitch counts. Which is fine but fuck!!! Put the god damn ball in play. Make their shortstop or whatever make a play 

• Hook 'Em 1

6 hours ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

Now every time he talks about being aggressive on the base paths to the media, I just picture Eric Kennedy barely being halfway to home by the time the throw arrives. 

• Hook 'Em 1