Texas @ College of Charleston/Citadel - March 15/16 - Midweek Thread

zlavydra

38 minutes ago, torre said:

https://www.flobaseball.tv/

If you are really desperate,  above is the flo site which has preview stream of the game.   

When the preview goes off refresh the page 2-3 times or resubmit.    No full screen,  no audio.    Can sync radio broadcast.

http://texas.leanplayer.com/

Looks like you can right click on the preview and then there's an Unmute option...at least in Firefox.

Don't want to take all the credit but Texas scored 4 immediately after I started watching.  Sorry I was late.  Also, Firefox has a Full Screen option, which turns the preview into semi-high def after a few seconds:

image.thumb.png.eb6abadb129a7876ccb9ec31f797ae7d.png

Edited by OU Sucks
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, ztejas said:

Trying to catch up - not an easy game to follow.

What the fuck is up with Duplantier?

He's either throwing a ball or a meatball at the moment. Not sure who it would be, but I wouldn't mind someone else starting these Tuesday games and him coming in later in the game for a scheduled inning or two.

• Hook 'Em 1

16 minutes ago, Horny Bull said:

He's either throwing a ball or a meatball at the moment. Not sure who it would be, but I wouldn't mind someone else starting these Tuesday games and him coming in later in the game for a scheduled inning or two.

I never understood the love people had for him.  His fastball is flat and he doesn't locate very well.  

1 minute ago, zlavydra said:

I didn't see the first inning, just listened. Was he throwing BP, or did they at least hit some good pitches?

I just listened too.  But every time I see him throw he misses badly and then claws his way back into the count only to pipe a fastball.  Its like the plate has no corners when he throws.