First Four

Underdog

4 minutes ago, Colonel Sanders said:

If they want to keep it at 68, I think the first 4 should be all the 12 seed games.  The 16 seeds got automatic bids and deserve to be in the round of 64 and not have to win a play in.  

I also agree 

18 minutes ago, Colonel Sanders said:

If they want to keep it at 68, I think the first 4 should be all the 12 seed games.  The 16 seeds got automatic bids and deserve to be in the round of 64 and not have to win a play in.  

The 16 games also aren't compelling at all. I'm supposed to believe either of those teams that played earlier have a shot at Kansas? 

The 12 seed games are fun because 12 seeds go on decent runs or upset 5s all the time. 

• Like 1

i will never ever ever understand how coaches at this level can live with possessions like the final three (THREE!) possessions for Rutgers. if they score on any of those three possessions they win, and each time the dribble the clock out and settle for a late, contested, fade away, pull up jumper. that is *horrible* offense, and yet you see it all if the time. i hate that shit. 

• Hook 'Em 2