2022 NCAA Tournament - First Round

Pancho

2 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Idk if Michigan just sucks or this Colorado State team is pretty good but I like basketball

Well they are missing their PG due to concussion protocol.  Hence 8 turnovers already.

But they fucking suck too - they should not have been an 11 seed.  They are a First Four team at best. 

• Rage+1 1

3 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

I'm gonna lose both of the first two games lmao

2020 all over again

Curious...what about SDSU had you picking them over Providence?  (And not just you, but a lot seem to have).  Providence is a physical, physical team...I have them meeting KU in the E8.

And I'm asking not to question your decision, but because I know you follow basketball way more than I do, so I'm genuinely just wanting to pick your brain.

Edited by Uncle Nate

1 minute ago, Uncle Nate said:

Curious...what about SDSU had you picking them over Providence?  (And not just you, but a lot seem to have).  Providence is a physical, physical team...I have them meeting KU in the E8.

And I'm asking not to question your decision, but because I know you follow basketball way more than I do, so I'm genuinely just wanting to pick your brain.

It was less about SDSU and more about how bad Providence looked in their last game and picking SDSU as my hangover upset.

I also picked Davidson, Loyola Chicago, Notre Dame, San Francisco, and Iowa State.

1 minute ago, CurlyDumps said:

I kept hearing about this David Roddy guy, and he's just a fat fuck who's not doing shit.

This is the worst I've seen him play this season.  They inexplicably just have him standing in the corner, instead of cutting through the lane.