2022 NCAA Tournament - First Round

Pancho

8 hours ago, Wally Pryor said:

UH is laying 5.

Despite Underwood's idiocy I don't get it. But Vegas is smarter than all of us combined.

Its not a big mystery. My guess is Kenpom shows UH to be better by roughly that amount of points. Barring injury  Vegas will base their lines on Kenpom these days. 

10 hours ago, Pancho said:

Has your misogyny ruined your brain or is it the bourbon?  I’ve said that yes, CBS can say how long the tv timeouts are.  They do not (aboseouly do not) have a say so in how many timeouts there should be in college basketball per team. 

It doesn't matter how you carve it up, CBS is going to have its way when it comes to the ad money. They're not going to dictate the rules. They will dictate what happens within the rules. Pick your poison on how it ultimately impacts the game / watching experience. 

Don't confuse apathy and / or disinterest for women's basketball as anything more than it is. It's fairly stupid to make reaches beyond that. 

1 hour ago, Underdog said:

This one will enjoy a stress-free weekend of MM viewing… 

101B70D4-3D4A-4081-BF5A-B7E77F25C72A.gif.86e0db2fd997cf4d01f56f3184765472.gif

Normally Kansas is the big blue K that gets beat the first weekend to give me a nice little pop of schaudenfreude. Turns out Kentucky is a like for like substitution.  Nice to know, as we are soon to jettison the former for the latter as annual opponents.