2022 NCAA Tournament - First Round

Pancho

13 minutes ago, Uncle Nate said:

Curious...what about SDSU had you picking them over Providence?  (And not just you, but a lot seem to have).  Providence is a physical, physical team...I have them meeting KU in the E8.

And I'm asking not to question your decision, but because I know you follow basketball way more than I do, so I'm genuinely just wanting to pick your brain.

People fell in love with the whole "haven't lost since December" thing ignoring they've been playing glorified HS teams all year. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Hermanator said:

People fell in love with the whole "haven't lost since December" thing ignoring they've been playing glorified HS teams all year. 

I was doing my "research" last night and saw 26 of SDSU's wins came from Q3 and Q4 teams.

Then I picked them in 1/2 anyway.

• Rage+1 1

6 minutes ago, Loop 1604 said:

How is Norfolk St sponsored by Jordan?

because Jordan and LeBron have committed to invest in HBCUs.  Jordan has been doing it for a while now.  I think NC A&T was the first.  FAMU just got LeBron brand. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Uncle Nate said:

Richmond leading Iowa at half.

Bad for my bracket...but after the selection committee went hog-wild with Big 10 schools, I would laugh my ass off if Richmond pulls off the upset.

I mean Michigan won their first game...