Incarnate Word @ Texas Series Thread

Horny Bull

1 hour ago, Valmy77 said:

On one of the many pop ups dropped by the second baseman Mitchell went to first and then didn't go to second when they threw home. Pierce lost his shit at that point.

We make a lot of brain-dead baserunnig mistakes.  I wonder why it took that to get Pierce's goat?  He has seemed perfectly at ease with a shit-ton other dumbassery.

Curious.

All that said, it's about time.

Edited by Cajun

46 minutes ago, VirginiaLonghorn said:

Because the most glaring fuckups have been Pierce’s fault.

I would say that his are among the most glaring fuck ups.  Players have had more than their share, however.  Don't get me wrong, I take your point.

Edited by Cajun

1 hour ago, Cajun said:

We make a lot of brain-dead baserunnig mistakes.  I wonder why it took that to get Pierce's goat?  He has seemed perfectly at ease with a shit-ton other dumbassery.

Curious.

I didn’t see the play but it does seem strange. A baserunning mistake that doesn’t lead to an out is the one he’s truly upset about. Weird

12 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

I didn’t see the play but it does seem strange. A baserunning mistake that doesn’t lead to an out is the one he’s truly upset about. Weird

Yeah I found it odd. I mean we were all high fiving about the run and feeling bad for that nightmarish game their second baseman was having. I was surprised to look over and see Pierce breathing fire.

There was obviously some context we don't know. 

Edited by Valmy77

1 hour ago, Valmy77 said:

Yeah I found it odd. I mean we were all high fiving about the run and feeling bad for that nightmarish game their second baseman was having. I was surprised to look over and see Pierce breathing fire.

There was obviously some context we don't know. 

Maybe he told him to take and Daly said he didn't see it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Cajun said:

Curious.

Haven’t been able to watch, been really busy and I mean March madness….

whats the story here? 
are we doing what we’re supposed to do against a shit hook like this?

are they making errors and walks and shit or are we putting the ball in the gap and whatnot? Or a mix of both? 

Thanks in advance. 

Said this in the March madness thread but I’d like to share it with my good friends on this board. Seriously. Thanks guys. Y’all are damn good internet friends 

Hey dudes just wanted to say this has been arguably the worst week of my life and you fuckers have kept me smiling and my spirits up. Y’all kick ass.

Now go fuck yourselves. Also I have job for y’all in a month or so that’s peak us. We’re gonna light up a this malignant cunt realtor. I can’t wait to unleash the army on her 

• Hook 'Em 3

4 minutes ago, Fletch said:

Haven’t been able to watch, been really busy and I mean March madness….

whats the story here? 
are we doing what we’re supposed to do against a shit hook like this?

are they making errors and walks and shit or are we putting the ball in the gap and whatnot? Or a mix of both? 

Thanks in advance. 

Said this in the March madness thread but I’d like to share it with my good friends on this board. Seriously. Thanks guys. Y’all are damn good internet friends 

Hey dudes just wanted to say this has been arguably the worst week of my life and you fuckers have kept me smiling and my spirits up. Y’all kick ass.

Now go fuck yourselves. Also I have job for y’all in a month or so that’s peak us. We’re gonna light up a this malignant cunt realtor. I can’t wait to unleash the army on her 

Yeah we’re knocking the cover off the ball. Bottom half of the lineup having a great weekend so far

42 minutes ago, OB3 said:

Yeah we’re knocking the cover off the ball. Bottom half of the lineup having a great weekend so far

Very good to hear. This seems to happen under Pierce every year. At wtf week then conference play and we ramp it up. Man I feel like Gordon, Duplantier, Cobb and Campbell are going to be weapons come May and June. I’m expecting Daly to return to what he showed last year. Silas can stay at .240 but man it’d be nice if he can flash some more of that power we’ve seen. We got the players to over come Witt and still have an epic season, and we are. Hodo-Kennedy-Melendez is arguably the nastiest top of the order in the nation. Take the next 2 games and Silas, Kennedy, Faltine, Hodo, Hansen, Stevens, Nixon and Melendez know what’s coming up. Our season starts March 25th. Let’s go.