2022 NCAA Tournament - 2nd Round

Wally Pryor

19 minutes ago, Js1 said:

One damn game at a time. I want to be excited, but we just got our first NCAAT win in 8 years. Let’s advance out of the first weekend for the first time in 14 years first! 

Oh, I’m taking it one damn game at a time. Just noticing opportunities ahead. I expect to lose to Purdue tomorrow. I said this team has a ceiling and will get bounced as soon as they play a team with clear talent advantage (Purdue is that) but that we would not beat ourselves (which is why I wasn’t sweating Va Tech). 

1 minute ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

If someone could stuck a towel down the throat of the Baylor chick who shrieks during every UNC FT attempt it'd be appreciated. Thanks.

Wow that was very Baylor football player of you 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

If someone could stuck a towel down the throat of the Baylor chick who shrieks during every UNC FT attempt it'd be appreciated. Thanks.

Damn I was watching on mute doing shit around the house. Turned on the sound to hear that. Good god

Edited by Zepol87

3 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

North Carolina is way better than an 8 seed.  You hate the to see the committee screw Shaka Smart and Baylor with that matchup … but more than that, you love to see it.

they have that 88 Kansas feel to them.  hopefully we get a chance to knock off Brady Manek and the miracles.

edit 88

Edited by dcar00

1 minute ago, The_Great_Hornsby said:

I said it when the brackets were revealed and I will say it again. How in the fuck was North Carolina an 8 seed?

they were 31 in the NET ranking so not too crazy but yeah they could have been a 6 easily.  this region is fucking stout. 

6 minutes ago, The_Great_Hornsby said:

I said it when the brackets were revealed and I will say it again. How in the fuck was North Carolina an 8 seed?

They were awful the first quarter or so of the year. Not remotely a tourney trek - they put it together too late for their analytic rankings to get high where they are playing at now.