Sweet 16

Wally Pryor

1 minute ago, Make em eat Taco Bell said:

Chet Holmgren is completely not a top 5 pick, not even top 10 imo. Watch some idiot GM take him there, probably Houston given the owner's love of the 3 ball.

He's skilled but he's gonna get pounded into a pulp by NBA athletes. He needs to gain about 100 pounds.

Don't really care who wins this game.  Was laughing at some of the 1st half calls, but feels like Zags are getting jobbed by the zebras a bit.

Hate to see it.

2 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

Fouls are 16:10 Arkansas. Gonzaga has shot 11 FTs to 5 for Arky.

Honestly, I just watch the flow of the game.

if one team's beating the hell out of the other and free shots are equal...that's hardly indicative of good officiating.

Edited by slorch

Just now, AUS-97HORN said:

man   the Zags arent my fav team, but they have a legit beef at the shittiness of these refs  holy fuck

Missing the dude stepping out of bounds is just unbelievable. Imagine if that happened in an NBA Finals game. 

2 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

man   the Zags arent my fav team, but they have a legit beef at the shittiness of these refs  holy fuck

Yeah. Fuck anyone parsing out who shot more foul shots. That’s not the point. On one end they wrapped Timme up with both arms around him and they swallowed the whistle. On the other side they called one on holmgren while he was in full on backpedal for his 4th. Gave piggies 3 point blowing a guys clearly stepping OOB. Didn’t see the first half but this second half is a clown show by the refs.