Real Madrid 2018-19: CHAMP13NS! Hala Madrid!

JNip

This year is hard to predict.

Players leaving:

- Achraf (RB)

- Vallejo (CB)

- Llorente (CDM)

- Ceballos (CM)

- Mayoral (FW)

- Bale (FW)

Hopefully, the younger ones go out on loan or with a buyback clause. Bale’s price skyrocketed after the final game. 

Need to buy:

- RB: Odriozola, Cancelo

- CDM: if Llorente leaves

- CB: need a better player than Jesús Vallejo

- Winger/FW: Hazard, Neymar, Mbappe

- Forward: Vinicius Jr may arrive to replace Mayoral

Was hoping the whites would be another polo collar.

Can’t do tight necks because of my old sports injuries but with the button up I m get have to get a Champions League edition with the final details in the chest and the 13 on the sleeve.

Although if the rumors are true that the champions league alternate is going to be red again, the might have to get that. Loved those red alternates 5-6 years ago. Wish I would got one then. The only other Jersey regret was not getting the white with gold stripes from 2010 I believe. Those were sooo dope.

Fuuuuuuck!!

Sounds like Ronaldo and Bale are out. My guess is that Florentino wants to spend and Zidane wanted continuity. 

The rumor that Zidane will take over France after the WC makes more sense now. 

Just now, Bone3421 said:

Kinda reminds of that classic song from one of the lads from liverpool

Instant karmas going to get ya....

I kid i kid...

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

That’s a Lennon song. Gonna guess he was a Liverpool fan? 

1 minute ago, Bone3421 said:

Maybe you should look into it more....come on man

I know that one of the Beatles was an Everton fan and the rest were red... who was it? Probably fucking Ringo. 

Edited by JNip

I was just going with they were from liverpool....but on sgt. Peppers album only one liverpool player was on cover and no everton
Quick google says they didnt really care but says pauls dad was everton and johns dad liverpool
Other thing says john/ringo reds and paul everton with george not liking either

This isn’t going to be a quit or you’re fired.

This is more of a fuck all the bullshit, try and do better than 3 champions league titles in 2.5 years without me.

I will say his managerial style was about youth and continuity which isn’t what Perez and the Madrid press/socios want. They want galacticos and fiery headlines.

He rotated the lineup so much that Isco, Bale and CR7 were frustrated by it and the fans and press didn’t like that Madrid sunk to 3rd in la Liga while Barca set records in la Liga. There is a reason the superstar players absolutely loved Ancelotti, he rides the stars in every game and rotates very little. Zizou has always been about being healthy and playing their best come the title season. That doesn’t float well in the Spanish capital.

Going into the WC you know that Madrid is always about buying galacticos after a WC, Zizou more than likely realized his plans and Perez’s plans were so far apart that he said fuck it, do it without me.

Now that he’s gone I expect either Bale or CR7 to stay, more than likely CR7 because perez won’t sell his icon during a managerial swap.

Perez wants a puppet. Zizou is no puppet.

You aren’t far off.

I’d say someone that likes flash and glitz like a Mourinho. Ancelotti and Zidane weren’t about galacticos or making a scene, they were about the team inside the locker room.

Perez wants a manager that wants to buy everything and everyone and won’t say no to big splash market signings. Puppet-esque in the market

3 hours ago, JNip said:

Pochetino is a more realistic option. 

Pochettino isn’t a puppet. He has final say on transfers (something he fought for). He also demands loyalty from his players or freezes them out of the squad (he’s done this multiple times at Spurs. And finally, he runs a system that demands high fitness levels and generally means playing younger players. 

Sounds like Massimiliano Allegri. 

Thinking about possible signings who can be related to Allegri:

- Paulo Dybala

- Paul Pogba

- Miralem Pjanic

- Daniel Rugani

- Arturo Vidal (although he hates RM)

- Alvaro Morata