2022 Summer Season: Flavor-Aid (Strength: Prison Wine)

BurntOrange&White

Scoop:

By: Justin, Gerry, and Eric

Steve Sarkisian and four players will take center stage this Thursday to represent Texas at Big 12 media days. One player who was a lock to attend is senior running back Roschon Johnson. Even before he put the team on his shoulders to break a six game losing streak last season, he was a widely respected team leader. After that game he was the undisputed alpha.

So, when Roschon Johnson says Saturday is now “voluntary” work day, everyone falls in line. Beginning this Saturday, the team will embrace extra workouts scheduled by Johnson. It will include lifting, positional drills, as well as film for UT’s first opponent, Louisiana-Monroe. While he’s steering the player-driven offseason ship, he has many elder statesman right behind him helping to navigate, as well as a handful of hungry young pups.

When IT asked one person who has been around the program a long time if this has happened in recent years, the answer was, “No.”

That answer sparked a pretty interesting discussion, essentially, UT has had leaders similar to Roschon, Sam Ehlinger and Joseph Ossai most recently, but not the overall team buy-in sparked by the head coach.

Of note: Both Jahdae Barron and Jaylon Guilbeau have been working primarily at Star (nickel) during 7 on 7.

• Hook 'Em 4

14 hours ago, Hermanator said:

Looks like ESPN FPI is drinking the Kool Aid. 

Over 50 percent odds to beat everyone except Bama. 

ULM - 98.9 %

Bama 24.7 %

UTSA 92.4 %

Tech 75.9 % 

WVU 88.5 %

OU 55.4 %

ISU 79.4 %

OSU 53.1 %

KSU 74.4 %

TCU 83.4 %

KU 93.6 %

Baylor 73.4 %

image.gif.e02dc20f0952439b27c430267e7a73ee.gif

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

14 hours ago, Hermanator said:

ULM - 98.9 %

Bama 24.7 %

UTSA 92.4 %

Tech 75.9 % 

WVU 88.5 %

OU 55.4 %

ISU 79.4 %

OSU 53.1 %

KSU 74.4 %

TCU 83.4 %

KU 93.6 %

Baylor 73.4 %

Baylor at near same as Tech and KSU seems strange 

I think last year we could hold our own in the first half because fat ass Coburn could be a force for a while, but as the game wore on he didn't have the stamina to get out of his stance. If managed to come in 30lbs lighter he might last a quarter longer.

4 minutes ago, oldhorn2 said:

I think last year we could hold our own in the first half because fat ass Coburn could be a force for a while, but as the game wore on he didn't have the stamina to get out of his stance. If managed to come in 30lbs lighter he might last a quarter longer.

coming in lighter is what he did last year. He needs to not worry about weight at all and simply get stronger and work on his conditioning. 

• Hook 'Em 1

19 hours ago, Hermanator said:

ULM - 98.9 %

Bama 24.7 %

UTSA 92.4 %

Tech 75.9 % 

WVU 88.5 %

OU 55.4 %

ISU 79.4 %

OSU 53.1 %

KSU 74.4 %

TCU 83.4 %

KU 93.6 %

Baylor 73.4 %

Y'all are going to think that I'm a wussie, but UTSA worries me.

• Hook 'Em 1

20 hours ago, Hermanator said:

ULM - 98.9 %

Bama 24.7 %

UTSA 92.4 %

Tech 75.9 % 

WVU 88.5 %

OU 55.4 %

ISU 79.4 %

OSU 53.1 %

KSU 74.4 %

TCU 83.4 %

KU 93.6 %

Baylor 73.4 %

So we going 11-1 ??

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952258704389d5f15b7195e1cc467192c17da3dd0af&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

• Hook 'Em 3

3 hours ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

Y'all are going to think that I'm a wussie, but UTSA worries me.

I'm not real high on this team, at least not by Surly standards, but nah. Look at the Texas-ULL game last year. Texas controlled a ULL team that was 21-4 in the past two years, brought back nearly every starter from a 10-1 team, and that proceeded to go 13-0 after that point. Texas went 4-7 from then on and still easily gave that program just its fifth (and final) loss in a three-season span.

It is not mathematically impossible for UTSA to win, but the gulf in overall roster quality is so large that it isn't worth sweating.

• Hook 'Em 4

4 hours ago, gmr548 said:

I'm not real high on this team, at least not by Surly standards, but nah. Look at the Texas-ULL game last year. Texas controlled a ULL team that was 21-4 in the past two years, brought back nearly every starter from a 10-1 team, and that proceeded to go 13-0 after that point. Texas went 4-7 from then on and still easily gave that program just its fifth (and final) loss in a three-season span.

It is not mathematically impossible for UTSA to win, but the gulf in overall roster quality is so large that it isn't worth sweating.

That last line is what I usually think about us and Kansas often, but here we are 

• Hook 'Em 1

Predicting Texas' season-opening, season-ending offensive line

Eric Nahlin•28 minutes

Article written by:Eric Nahlin

(Photo by John Rivera/Icon Sportswire via Getty Images)

This is the year before the year in large part due to the offensive line. Offensive skill players give Texas a chance to make waves and hang points on anyone, but the O-line, along with concerns on defense, likely put a firm ceiling on the season at around 10 wins.

[Get a FREE 7-day trial of Inside Texas Plus!]

While the true freshman offensive line class garners most of the headlines, outside of Junior Angilau and Christian Jones, this is a young and inexperienced line. Alas, there is talent to work with, and as we’ve learned countless times before, there’s an intersection where talented inexperience trumps limited yet experienced players. Where those points meet at each position will be one of the big subplots of the season, e.g., how soon can Kelvin Banks, Devon Campbell, or Cameron Williams beat out older players?

Before you get into predictions of who will start and where, it’s important to mention what players can do, starting with their best fit first. Getting the best five in the right position is a key to maximizing offensive line play. This was a lacking element throughout the lost decade but it is an issue that will be properly addressed by the end of this season.

Roster

SR Junior Angilau: OG
SR Christian Jones: OG, RT, LT
SO Andrej Karic: RT, LT, OC, OG
SO Jake Majors: OC
SO Hayden Conner: OG, RT, LT
SO Jaylen Garth: RT, LT
SO Sawyer Goram-Welch: OG, OC
RS FR Logan Parr: OG, OC
RS FR Max Merril: OG
FR Cole Hutson: OG, OC
FR Kelvin Banks: LT, RT
FR Cameron Williams: RT, OG, LT
FR Devon Campbell: OG, RT
FR Neto Umeozulu: OG, RT
FR Connor Robertson: OC, OG
FR Malik Agbo: OG, RT

If you agree with that assessment, you’ll see there is a surplus of everything except left tackle. It’s not a matter of if, but when Banks wins that tackle spot. I’m not sure it will be for the first game, though that’s my inkling as of now.

To start the season…

LT Kelvin Banks
LG Junior Angilau
OC Jake Majors
RG Hayden Conner
RT Christian Jones

Alternatively, Conner could play left tackle, or they could flip him and Jones given Jones is a much better run blocker than pass blocker. I think if they were going to do that, though, they would have showed it in the spring.

You want Banks paired with a complementary, experienced part, but I’m not 100% sure you’d prefer Angilau next to Banks over Conner. But you can’t really put Angilau and Jones next to each other unless you’re just going to run it all day long, and we know that’s not going to be the case.

To end the season…

LT Kelvin Banks
LG Junior Angilau
OC Jake Majors
RG Hayden Conner
RT Cam Williams 

That’s a big line, with Angilau being the smallest non-center.

As hard as it is to not list Campbell as a starting guard it’s harder for me to see the staff sitting Angilau or Conner. Campbell will play, but will he start? Not 100% sure as of now.

This is by far the hardest this errand has ever been to run. Not only have I contemplated listing Campbell as a starter, but also Hutson and Umeozulu. I also contemplated having Karic listed as starting the season at left tackle.

Conner is the player who makes this exercise most difficult. He’s going to play, but it could be at either guard or either tackle spot. It’s not unrealistic he could start the first game at left tackle or right guard. That’s not a common occurrence. 

This season followed by spring ball will provide us with a lot of clarity for the line going forward, but as of right now, this is, indeed, a fool’s errand.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, Viper said:

coming in lighter is what he did last year. He needs to not worry about weight at all and simply get stronger and work on his conditioning. 

This overall was a huge problem last year imo. I’m not sure what Becton did but it seemed like everyone from a strength perspective regressed last year. In the spring the narrative that he needed a year to teach players how to lift properly reeked of bullshit and provided him with some shade. I think he was put on notice and I hope it worked. 

This is not directed at you specifically @SuckitKevin, but I absolutely love the annual surly tradition of a bunch of fat fucks on the internet commenting, criticizing, and bashing the S&C program and what they are or are not doing and giving recs on what they should be doing

Mad Dog? Check

Wylie? Check

Moorer? Check

McKnight? Check

Becton? Check

Hell, I'm sure there in the infancy of the intertron there was probably an aol chat room dedicated to bashing Rock Gullickson

52 minutes ago, SuckitKevin said:

This overall was a huge problem last year imo. I’m not sure what Becton did but it seemed like everyone from a strength perspective regressed last year. In the spring the narrative that he needed a year to teach players how to lift properly reeked of bullshit and provided him with some shade. I think he was put on notice and I hope it worked. 

I'd argue lack of talent is worse than our S&C last year. Just look at a lot of the places these guys we pushed out landed....yeah it's not pretty.

2 minutes ago, Tylerocks said:

This is not directed at you specifically @SuckitKevin, but I absolutely love the annual surly tradition of a bunch of fat fucks on the internet commenting, criticizing, and bashing the S&C program and what they are or are not doing and giving recs on what they should be doing

Mad Dog? Check

Wylie? Check

Moorer? Check

McKnight? Check

Becton? Check

Hell, I'm sure there in the infancy of the intertron there was probably an aol chat room dedicated to bashing Rock Gullickson

I’ve been posting on surly/shaggy for at least 10 yrs and this is my first criticism of any of the S&C guys. The most disruptive DL last year was a true freshman, Alfred Collins, Coburn, Sweat all were worse than the year before. I haven’t fully decided how much was S&C and how much was scheme but I believe it is a combination of both.

Siap...

Five questions ahead of Big 12 Media Days

Joe Cook•    about 19 hours ago

Big 12 Media Days marks the beginning of the 2022 “talking season,” where every piece of college football news is related to what coaches and players say as opposed to what they do. The annual media event begins Wednesday at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas.

Writers, TV reporters, radio hosts, and college football media personalities from around the country head to Jerry World this week to ask Big 12 officials, head coaches, and a selection of players for the latest on the conference and to preview the upcoming season.

Texas will send head coach Steve Sarkisian plus Bijan Robinson, Roschon Johnson, DeMarvion Overshown, and Ovie Oghoufo to the annual event, with the Longhorns featured on day two along with Oklahoma, Texas Tech, Iowa State, and TCU.

Here are a few questions to consider ahead of the two-day extravaganza that can be seen on ESPN+ and will be covered live by Inside Texas

Is Brett Yormark ready for the big stage?

No longer is Bob Bowlsby the person disseminating Big 12 talking points. That job now belongs to new commissioner Brett Yormark, who assumed his post in late June.

Yormark will likely field questions about the Big 12 and its changing membership, NIL, and the current college football environment. Will the former Roc Nation executive be able to handle everything with aplomb in spite of a tumultuous landscape? The answer to that question will come Wednesday beginning at 8:30 a.m.

What will Steve Sarkisian say about his quarterbacks?

The quarterback battle between Quinn Ewers and Hudson Card is undoubtedly one of the biggest storylines of the Texas Longhorns offseason. Ewers is a talented prospect with miniscule game experience. Card is more experienced in the system but is lacking on-field results. Sarkisian’s comments on each quarterback’s progress in summer workouts is worth noting.

Don’t overlook the other battle between Maalik Murphy and Charles Wright for the third-string role. That competition won’t grab as much attention but could be just as spirited.

Is this where Texas begins a Bijan Robinson Heisman campaign?

Sometimes it’s handing out bobbleheads. Sometimes it’s read in the fine print of a player’s roster profile. Either way, media days are where programs begin selling Heisman voters on the idea of a certain player. In 2020, the Texas sports information department specifically mentioned Sam Ehlinger as a Heisman candidate. Will they do the same for Robinson? And how much will the humble Robinson embrace the hype himself?

Are any freshmen O-linemen making an impact?

The ability for players and coaches to work together during the summer with a football for two hours a week is a new development, and Texas hopes it will help members of its historic 2022 offensive line class be ready for the season. At various speaking engagements in May, Sarkisian understood that developing some of the freshmen O-linemen to be game-ready was one of this offseason’s most important tasks. After all, freshmen will constitute most of Kyle Flood’s position group.

The pads aren’t on yet — that doesn’t happen until August 4 — but is one of Devon Campbell, Kelvin Banks, Neto Umeozulu, Cole Hutson, Cam Williams, Malik Agbo, or Connor Robertson making strides in offseason workouts? The answer could indicate plenty about the direction of the offense.

Is the defense showing signs of improvement?

Total defense is not a perfect statistic, but it can say a lot. Texas’ No. 100 ranking in the metric last season says the Longhorns were not good at stopping anyone. Only so much can be gleaned from pad-less offseason workouts and 15 spring practices, but what Sarkisian says about Pete Kwiatkowski’s side of the football should relay plenty about Texas’ 2022 prospects, especially with Alabama coming to Austin on Sept. 10.

16 hours ago, Horn Dog said:

So we going 11-1 ??

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952258704389d5f15b7195e1cc467192c17da3dd0af&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

Those odds actually only imply an 11.3% chance of going 11-1 or better, assuming each game is independent, and assuming my math is correct

Spoiler
.989 * .247 * .924 * .759 * .885 * .554 * .794 * .531 * .744 * .834 * .936 * .734
= .015

((1 - .989) * .247 * .924 * .759 * .885 * .554 * .794 * .531 * .744 * .834 * .936 * .734)
+   (.989 * (1 - .247) * .924 * .759 * .885 * .554 * .794 * .531 * .744 * .834 * .936 * .734)
+   (.989 * .247 * (1 - .924) * .759 * .885 * .554 * .794 * .531 * .744 * .834 * .936 * .734)
+   (.989 * .247 * .924 * (1 - .759) * .885 * .554 * .794 * .531 * .744 * .834 * .936 * .734)
+   (.989 * .247 * .924 * .759 * (1 - .885) * .554 * .794 * .531 * .744 * .834 * .936 * .734)
+   (.989 * .247 * .924 * .759 * .885 * (1 - .554) * .794 * .531 * .744 * .834 * .936 * .734)
+   (.989 * .247 * .924 * .759 * .885 * .554 * (1 - .794) * .531 * .744 * .834 * .936 * .734)
+   (.989 * .247 * .924 * .759 * .885 * .554 * .794 * (1 - .531) * .744 * .834 * .936 * .734)
+   (.989 * .247 * .924 * .759 * .885 * .554 * .794 * .531 * (1 - .744) * .834 * .936 * .734)
+   (.989 * .247 * .924 * .759 * .885 * .554 * .794 * .531 * .744 * (1 - .834) * .936 * .734)
+   (.989 * .247 * .924 * .759 * .885 * .554 * .794 * .531 * .744 * .834 * (1 - .936) * .734)
+   (.989 * .247 * .924 * .759 * .885 * .554 * .794 * .531 * .744 * .834 * .936 * (1 - .734))
= .098

44 minutes ago, Tylerocks said:

Mad Dog? Check

Wylie? Check

Moorer? Check

McKnight? Check

Becton? Check

Yeah Scipio Tex always discusses S&C every year.  Went down a rabbit hole and found his technical S&C discussion on podcast in Aug 2021.  More theory than anything else so "listen can be boring warning"...

Scipio Tex -- Everyone Gets a Trophy Podcast

Is Strength Ever A Weakness?   ( Aug 26th, 2021

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/is-strength-ever-a-weakness/id1479624200?i=1000533212662 

Paul goes solo on this special supplemental episode to discuss college football S&C, what Torre Becton brings to Texas (spoiler: Paul doesn't know), and many of the fallacies and dichotomies that define the conversation around training for speed, power, strength, and agility. What can we learn from Ben Johnson, Sebastian Coe, and Barry Sanders with respect to the value of strength training? Is being strong ever a weakness? Why is improving force production the best way to improve power and why does rate of force training have inherent diminishing returns? If this topic intrigues you, give it a listen. But listen to it all. 

• Hook 'Em 2

14 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Interesting stats... UTSA (#25) has more returning production than Texas (#57)

While true, these stats always get weighted heavily when you lose your QB, and the “production” we lost is guys like Casey Thompson, BJ Foster, Joshua Moore, Cade Brewer, and Brendan Schooler. 

Kerstetter and maybe Okafor/Imade is about the only even decent production I can think of that we lost. If anything, our problem is more that we didn’t do enough to improve on the guys who are returning, like at edge, safety or LB. 

Edited by Burt Macklin
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Rage+1 2

5 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Interesting stats... UTSA (#25) has more returning production than Texas (#57)

You could argue that is a good thing for Texas. Our upgrades, at least on paper, are >>>>>> than last year's personnel. There is zero chance UTSA matches up with us defensively. Our defense, again in theory, should have a much easier day containing their offense. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tylerocks said:

Mad Dog? Check

Wylie? Check

Moorer? Check

McKnight? Check

Becton? Check

I attended a summer workout in Maddog's early days.  This was back when they were using the sand pit etc...  It was hot as hell and the workout was unbelievably tough. At least one player puked. I was in great shape back then and remember thinking that there is no way I could survive that. Then we lost to O.U. and I came back to Hornfans and many of the posters were talking about how we lost to OU because Mad Dog had been so easy on them in the summer. I could only laugh.

• Hook 'Em 4

10 minutes ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

I attended a summer workout in Maddog's early days.  This was back when they were using the sand pit etc...  It was hot as hell and the workout was unbelievably tough. At least one player puked. I was in great shape back then and remember thinking that there is no way I could survive that. Then we lost to O.U. and I came back to Hornfans and many of the posters were talking about how we lost to OU because Mad Dog had been so easy on them in the summer. I could only laugh.

Texas has had bad to mediocre at the S&C spot forever. It is one of the most important coaches on the staff and I can not think of a time that anyone thought Texas had a S&C that was anymore than mediocre. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Codaxx said:

Texas has had bad to mediocre at the S&C spot forever. It is one of the most important coaches on the staff and I can not think of a time that anyone thought Texas had a S&C that was anymore than mediocre. 

And they're not exactly being asked to split atoms out there. This shouldn't be that difficult. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BurntOrange&White said:

When you are winning S&C good. When you are losing S&C bad! 

S&C coach was the 2nd highest paid coach for OSU last year. Gundy seems to understand the importance. 

Its wasnt a coincidence that Saban immediately went after Cochrane, when Moffit turned him down 

Head Coaches do not seem to underestimate a S&C coaches importance, despite what Surly's intelligentsia has to say on the topic. 

• Hook 'Em 2

That last line is what I usually think about us and Kansas often, but here we are 
Thats a combo of "it's just Kansas, who gives a fuck?" on the team, and winning against us being a season redeeming superbowl for them. The fucks in the Big 12 office know what they're doing scheduling Kansas late in the season after we're a little beaten up, demoralized from losses, and have long since gotten over the "anyone in a different uniform, let's goooo!" early season enthusiasm.

Having said that, zero excuses..losing with that type of talent gap can never be excused.

51 minutes ago, Codaxx said:

S&C coach was the 2nd highest paid coach for OSU last year. Gundy seems to understand the importance.   It wasnt a coincidence that Saban immediately went after Cochrane, when Moffit turned him down.   Head Coaches do not seem to underestimate a S&C coaches importance, despite what Surly's intelligentsia has to say on the topic. 

(2022) Oklahoma State's Rob Glass will be college football's first $1 million strength coach 

https://www.nbcsportsedge.com/article/college-fantasy-rankings/power-five-college-fantasy-draft-expert-review

Fantasy college football is kind of dumb but pretty cool to have Bijan go first overall and Worthy also go in the first round.

Ewers (2nd round), Neyor (6th), Billingsley (14), Whittington (18), RoJo (18), Card (21), and JSanders (23) were all taken. If nothing else, we should be loaded in the skill position groups this season. 

6 hours ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Predicting Texas' season-opening, season-ending offensive line

Eric Nahlin•28 minutes

Article written by:Eric Nahlin

(Photo by John Rivera/Icon Sportswire via Getty Images)

This is the year before the year in large part due to the offensive line. Offensive skill players give Texas a chance to make waves and hang points on anyone, but the O-line, along with concerns on defense, likely put a firm ceiling on the season at around 10 wins.

[Get a FREE 7-day trial of Inside Texas Plus!]

While the true freshman offensive line class garners most of the headlines, outside of Junior Angilau and Christian Jones, this is a young and inexperienced line. Alas, there is talent to work with, and as we’ve learned countless times before, there’s an intersection where talented inexperience trumps limited yet experienced players. Where those points meet at each position will be one of the big subplots of the season, e.g., how soon can Kelvin Banks, Devon Campbell, or Cameron Williams beat out older players?

Before you get into predictions of who will start and where, it’s important to mention what players can do, starting with their best fit first. Getting the best five in the right position is a key to maximizing offensive line play. This was a lacking element throughout the lost decade but it is an issue that will be properly addressed by the end of this season.

Roster

SR Junior Angilau: OG
SR Christian Jones: OG, RT, LT
SO Andrej Karic: RT, LT, OC, OG
SO Jake Majors: OC
SO Hayden Conner: OG, RT, LT
SO Jaylen Garth: RT, LT
SO Sawyer Goram-Welch: OG, OC
RS FR Logan Parr: OG, OC
RS FR Max Merril: OG
FR Cole Hutson: OG, OC
FR Kelvin Banks: LT, RT
FR Cameron Williams: RT, OG, LT
FR Devon Campbell: OG, RT
FR Neto Umeozulu: OG, RT
FR Connor Robertson: OC, OG
FR Malik Agbo: OG, RT

If you agree with that assessment, you’ll see there is a surplus of everything except left tackle. It’s not a matter of if, but when Banks wins that tackle spot. I’m not sure it will be for the first game, though that’s my inkling as of now.

To start the season…

LT Kelvin Banks
LG Junior Angilau
OC Jake Majors
RG Hayden Conner
RT Christian Jones

Alternatively, Conner could play left tackle, or they could flip him and Jones given Jones is a much better run blocker than pass blocker. I think if they were going to do that, though, they would have showed it in the spring.

You want Banks paired with a complementary, experienced part, but I’m not 100% sure you’d prefer Angilau next to Banks over Conner. But you can’t really put Angilau and Jones next to each other unless you’re just going to run it all day long, and we know that’s not going to be the case.

To end the season…

LT Kelvin Banks
LG Junior Angilau
OC Jake Majors
RG Hayden Conner
RT Cam Williams 

That’s a big line, with Angilau being the smallest non-center.

As hard as it is to not list Campbell as a starting guard it’s harder for me to see the staff sitting Angilau or Conner. Campbell will play, but will he start? Not 100% sure as of now.

This is by far the hardest this errand has ever been to run. Not only have I contemplated listing Campbell as a starter, but also Hutson and Umeozulu. I also contemplated having Karic listed as starting the season at left tackle.

Conner is the player who makes this exercise most difficult. He’s going to play, but it could be at either guard or either tackle spot. It’s not unrealistic he could start the first game at left tackle or right guard. That’s not a common occurrence. 

This season followed by spring ball will provide us with a lot of clarity for the line going forward, but as of right now, this is, indeed, a fool’s errand.

Agree with his week 1 guess. Would be surprised by Cam starting this year but impossible to guess end of year. Sounds like he's really high on Conner which is a bit surprising considering how he looked when playing last year.

48 minutes ago, Tex-19 said:

Agree with his week 1 guess. Would be surprised by Cam starting this year but impossible to guess end of year. Sounds like he's really high on Conner which is a bit surprising considering how he looked when playing last year.

Conner came on a bit in the spring. He very well could find a place on the line but I would be surprised to see him beating out one of Banks, Jones, and Williams at tackle or Campbell at guard. He seems like an ideal sixth man who can come in at any spot on the line outside of center in a pinch. 

Edited by Vertigo

• BurntOrange&White changed the title to 2022 Summer Season: Flavor-Aid (Strength: Prison Wine)
  • immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic