2022 Masters - The Return of Tiger

Jive Turkey

20 minutes ago, alincoln said:

Tiger's greatest stretch in the majors was while he engaged in the most debauchery 

Yeah, he traded in about 3-4 great years pre-Perkins years (# of years (we think) he was fucking around on wifey) for 12 (relatively) bad post-skank"coulda-shoulda been" ones, with one major win and cutting off his exceptional play.  Only the recent car market has seen worse tradeoffs.  No way, no how, was it worth it.

Sounds like the skanks got the better end of that deal.

Edited by phdhorn

31 minutes ago, alincoln said:

Yes, but one of the arguments against Jack is the number of majors he played in compared to Tiger.

that was my point about Jack's stats in the comparison. basically all the stats came by the time he was 46 which is how old Tiger is today.  Tiger would have played in just as many if he wasn't kind of an idiot.

Dumb hoe says dumb hoe things news at 11.

https://www.essentiallysports.com/golf-news-not-something-that-tiger-woods-would-do-paige-spiranac-reflects-on-scottie-schefflers-tainted-masters-victory/amp/

“The four-putt from Scottie shots. To me it almost it’s tainted the win in a way because it’s like that’s not something that Tiger Woods would do. And of course, it’s like every single time a young player starts to win a lot. They compare them to Tiger Woods. And again, that’s not something that Tiger would do.”

Benedict Cumberbatch Drinking GIF

8 hours ago, ztejas said:

Dumb hoe says dumb hoe things news at 11.

https://www.essentiallysports.com/golf-news-not-something-that-tiger-woods-would-do-paige-spiranac-reflects-on-scottie-schefflers-tainted-masters-victory/amp/

“The four-putt from Scottie shots. To me it almost it’s tainted the win in a way because it’s like that’s not something that Tiger Woods would do. And of course, it’s like every single time a young player starts to win a lot. They compare them to Tiger Woods. And again, that’s not something that Tiger would do.”

Benedict Cumberbatch Drinking GIF

I made the mistake of clicking on that link.

Even dumber was her take on what Sheffler's dinner at next year's Masters would be, "boring". 

I see she is a former professional golfer, now a YouTube Sensation. In 2016 she tried, but failed, to earn her LPGA card to play on the tour. 

Seems like she's, like many others, just an attention whore.