Mitch McConnell

Hugo Stiglitz

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Hoping Neil Patrick Harris GIF

I paused for a sec because I have appreciated the fact that he's vocally supported Ukraine and badmouthed Tucker and McCarthy here recently, but then immediately got over it once his lifetime of evil shit sunk back in.  I have a sneaking suspicion that he may know he's about done, and guess what?  There's no redemption for all he's done through the years to destroy the country, so fuck him.  This goes for all the traitors (Trump, Carlson, Murdoch, Limbaugh, etc.) - 

samuel-l-jackson-yes-they-deserved-to-di

• Hook 'Em 2

13 minutes ago, Horn Dog said:

I can't believe I am writing this, but Mitch isn't even in my top 10 for wanting to have a terminal illness at this specific time.   

I saw the thread only has five pages dating from years ago. My first thought was, how many bad fuckers must there be to detract attention from this pustule?

I thought he already had a disease or disorder that causes him to fall from time to time. I recall he fell walking to a podium sometime during the Trump years.

His double talk during the second impeachment is the dingleberry on top of the shit sundae that he has served up over the decades. At once condemning the actions of the president and then refusing to let his little chickadees vote their fleeting collective conscience.

He's an enemy of the republic. Feed him to Woo's pigs.

• Hook 'Em 9

1 hour ago, Horn Dog said:

I can't believe I am writing this, but Mitch isn't even in my top 10 for wanting to have a terminal illness at this specific time.   

I had similar thoughts. With the emergence of all these clowns and nazis, Mitch seems like Mitt Romney by comparison. 

• Hook 'Em 2

I know y’all hate him and I’m no fan.  But he’s not a person I actively root for the demise of, but there are a few and I’m not proud of that. And he also, believe it or not, kept a little of the far right crazy at bay.

but here’s the upside to his possible death. I promise you with 100% certainty two things:

1.  Mitch has a dead man’s switch to bring down the people who fucked up his party.  Audio, video, minutes, notes, etc.  it absolutely exists.  
2.  There is a crack squad of people from Trump and MAGA and the RNC to prevent that from ever seeing the light of day.  There is a de tante agreement in place of he goes naturally so that his legacy and family are in tact.  But if he’s mentally off right now as a result of this episode.  All bets are off 

4 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

I know y’all hate him and I’m no fan.  But he’s not a person I actively root for the demise of, but there are a few and I’m not proud of that. And he also, believe it or not, kept a little of the far right crazy in power

FIFY

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

I saw the thread only has five pages dating from years ago. My first thought was, how many bad fuckers must there be to detract attention from this pustule?

I thought he already had a disease or disorder that causes him to fall from time to time. I recall he fell walking to a podium sometime during the Trump years.

His double talk during the second impeachment is the dingleberry on top of the shit sundae that he has served up over the decades. At once condemning the actions of the president and then refusing to let his little chickadees vote their fleeting collective conscience.

He's an enemy of the republic. Feed him to Woo's pigs.

Yeah, he’s a piece of crap and he sucks and all that. I won’t miss him when he’s gone. But I also think he’ll probably just be replaced by a bigger pile of humane garbage as the GOP sinks farther and farther into the abyss. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 5

16 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Yeah, he’s a piece of crap and he sucks and all that. I won’t miss him when he’s gone. But I also think he’ll probably just be replaced by a bigger, but stupider and less effective, pile of humane garbage as the GOP sinks farther and farther into the abyss. 

FIFY, which is why I look forward to him being gone.

Edited by Gap03
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

As Texans, we know how bad Texas republicans can be and how terrible things get when they are in charge of things. Last Texas president George W Bush actually encouraged outsourcing by giving business huge tax cuts when they would do it. Companies outsourced most of our decent jobs then the Great Recession hit and millennials were pretty much shit out of luck because nobody was hiring because the economy just tanked and the jobs were just outsourced.

Cornyn or Cruz are the last 2 guys I want running the senate. Thune doesn’t seem as bad as McConnell. I’ll never forgive McConnell for his “last year before an election” rule on spurning the merrick garland appointment and then turning around and rushing the Amy coney Barrett thru as fast as any appointment we’ve ever seen.

I wish McConnell would somehow take Clarence Thomas with him.

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, YGIFS said:

1.  Mitch has a dead man’s switch to bring down the people who fucked up his party.  Audio, video, minutes, notes, etc.  it absolutely exists.  

Let’s say it’s literal footage and audio of other republicans ritualistically butchering and devouring a baby. Even if it is a white baby I don’t think that that is enough to do anything at this point. Let’s say it’s video/audio/minutes/notes of some light treason. How is that any different than now?

• Hook 'Em 3

It won't drop to stupid people.  I mean, it will.  But he knows they won't care.  It'll be dropped to corporate/PAC donors.  From his deathbed, he's gonna remind the southern cletus dumbfucks of their place.  We need your money or your life.  What we don't need is your opinion.  Watching this many millions of people suddenly feel "politically engaged" has been absolutely horrifying.  But to assuage our angst, we at least get to watch them fade away.  

1 hour ago, Celery Man said:

Let’s say it’s literal footage and audio of other republicans ritualistically butchering and devouring a baby. Even if it is a white baby I don’t think that that is enough to do anything at this point. Let’s say it’s video/audio/minutes/notes of some light treason. How is that any different than now?

What's the old adage?  Nothing's going to take one down but a dead girl or live boy.

Edited by dcbc

38 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

Yeah, Mitch is a cocksucker, but I'm not gonna celebrate an elderly man getting injured.  

I raged at the trumpkins that celebrated Paul Pelosi's attack.

To be fair, they celebrated it and tried to turn it into a false flag/homosexual rendezvous gone wrong...you know...something that hits a little closer to home for them.

3 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

Yeah, Mitch is a cocksucker, but I'm not gonna celebrate an elderly man getting injured.  

I raged at the trumpkins that celebrated Paul Pelosi's attack.

I think it's apples to oranges, but your point stands. I'm also reminded of a pretty poignant Twain quote at the same time. It's not so much celebrating the demise, but the end of their specific brand of tyranny. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

22 hours ago, Voldemort86 said:

At the very least, hopefully he has to miss significant time in the senate because the dems are missing Feinstein and fetterman right now. I hate Feinstein and think she’s worthless, but we need her vote until porter or Schiff takes over.

Either one would make me happy.

Also:

15414644-turtle-upside-down-on-its-back-

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

To be fair, they celebrated it and tried to turn it into a false flag/homosexual rendezvous gone wrong...you know...something that hits a little closer to home for them.

And Paul Pelosi isn’t an elected official undermining our democracy. There’s that small point as well.

• Hook 'Em 3