Mitch McConnell

Hugo Stiglitz

On 12/7/2020 at 3:46 PM, elfenix said:

he also brings in a shit ton of money to kentucky.  second on the list for taker states behind virginia, but virginia has huge amounts of federal payroll. 

https://worldpopulationreview.com/state-rankings/donor-states

Bootstraps, right?

The ten donor states with the largest negative balance of payments per capita (the biggest givers) are:

The ten states with the largest positive balance of payments per capita (the biggest takers) are:

• 3 weeks later...
49 minutes ago, plimon said:

This is an interesting post. The VP has Constitutional authority to sideline Mitch.

Here is the article
https://gregolear.substack.com/p/whos-afraid-of-mitch-mcconnell

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

we'll see how quickly the strict R 'constitutionalist' Senators throw it out the window 

53 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

IF GA dem candidates go 2-0 on Tuesday, does that change how Mitch and the GOP senators act on wednesday during the EC certification? 

Probably not.  Mitch probably thinks if he can keep the GOP together, they can retake the House and Senate in ‘22.   And if the GOP fucks around too much now, it could be really bad for them in ‘22.   This shit has been building up steadily.   People are really getting tired of these antics.  Mitch needs Donnie out of the WH, and he needs to get control of his Senators.  

Plus, if the Rs lose on Tuesday, and they fuck around the next day, I can only imagine the investigations of the Rs later in January.  The stock trading, etc.  The foreign influence.  

Edited by atomheartbevo

20 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Probably not.  Mitch probably thinks if he can keep the GOP together, they can retake the House and Senate in ‘22.   And if the GOP fucks around too much now, it could be really bad for them in ‘22.   This shit has been building up steadily.   People are really getting tired of these antics.  Mitch needs Donnie out of the WH, and he needs to get control of his Senators.  

Plus, if the Rs lose on Tuesday, and they fuck around the next day, I can only imagine the investigations of the Rs later in January.  The stock trading, etc.  The foreign influence.  

IF those 11 senators follow though on their threat and do not certify the vote and IF the dems pick up the remaining two seats, can anyone prevent those 11 from sitting?

3 hours ago, High Plains Drifter said:

if I was going to risk life and limb vandalizing Bitch's house, I would sure as hell use the opportunity to write something a little stronger than "where's my money".

The whole thing feels like a setup/false flag /nolizardmen

I would have referred to him being a fucking cold-blooded turtle, and his bitch commie wife that does business with the Jinese.

• Hook 'Em 1

He had to know this was a possibility; I’d still have preferred he lost his race in November but McGrath didn’t have a solid campaign as far as I could tell. 

He’s been in this business a long long time; he may have his back up tomorrow or he may just carry on business as usual. He’s not going to be happy with Trump though so I’m kinda hoping he takes it out on Cruz and Hawley. 

1 hour ago, Neonmoon said:

Can’t wait to see old blue hands tomorrow 

He had the opportunity to do good things with the power he had that could’ve benefitted millions of his fellow Americans. Instead he chose to treat millions upon millions like they did not matter and let them suffer. What a sad indictment to have said about him and an even sadder legacy, that looks more traitorous than honorable, is what he will be leaving behind when he retires. 

15 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Yep, and a bunch of us predicted it.  That and Trump fucking around and telling Republicans not to trust Georgia’s voting infrastructure.  That phone call was perfect.  

What if the actual endgame of Trump's 6-D chess was to...destroy the Republican Party? What if he and Hillary come out together hand in hand on TV and say it was all an act?

We won't see that, probably, though my God the exploding heads in Trump land, and you can almost say now that stranger things have happened...In any event, that's what's happened. He's destroyed the GOP. He should just say that's what he meant to do all along. 

8 minutes ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

What if the actual endgame of Trump's 6-D chess was to...destroy the Republican Party? What if he and Hillary come out together hand in hand on TV and say it was all an act?

We won't see that, probably, though my God the exploding heads in Trump land, and you can almost say now that stranger things have happened...In any event, that's what's happened. He's destroyed the GOP. He should just say that's what he meant to do all along. 

That would necessarily involve Trump thinking about somebody other than himself. 

So dumb question over here... if the senate is 50/50, is the majority leader decided by the VP's party? Is there a law / code / decree that says this?

BTW, fuck Mitch. He deserves to go down on the wrong side of history with his stated mission to make Obama a one term president, blocking Merrick Garland, and especially working hand-in-glove with Trump during the impeachment 

2 minutes ago, Superhero said:

So dumb question over here... if the senate is 50/50, is the majority leader decided by the VP's party? Is there a law / code / decree that says this?

BTW, fuck Mitch. He deserves to go down on the wrong side of history with his stated mission to make Obama a one term president, blocking Merrick Garland, and especially working hand-in-glove with Trump during the impeachment 

Role of VP in breaking the tie laid out in constitution. I think that rest of how things are going to work is based on Senate rule and precedent.