2018 APD Booking Photo Thread

PvilleStang

4 hours ago, PvilleStang said:

So with the 2018 wrapped up, is it time to retire RKS's legacy, or should we continue into the new year?  Might need to recruit some APD booking photo parsers if that's the case...

I'll admit I'm too lazy nor do I have the time to do it.  However, I think its impossible for anyone to try to keep up with the  RKS standard.  Before he was doing it, I think a few posters would just pick out a few of the funnier pictures of arrestees.  I'd be satisfied with that.

On 1/14/2019 at 2:34 PM, PhillyD said:

I'll admit I'm too lazy nor do I have the time to do it.  However, I think its impossible for anyone to try to keep up with the  RKS standard.  Before he was doing it, I think a few posters would just pick out a few of the funnier pictures of arrestees.  I'd be satisfied with that.

The whole thing was started by Magnificent Basterd but he sorta disappeared over the years. You're correct that it was just a few collectively putting out the better pics. Sometimes it would be as few as 5-6 a day, so it wasn't that terribly tedious to keep up with. If MB didn't post for a couple days, someone else would jump in and post a few. Then RKS showed up and the game was changed.

I wouldn't mind going back to the "old ways" where individuals just threw out what was funny from the daily mugs. Right now, I think there's too much pressure to make it a complete compendium. 

There's a few ladies I have fond memories of, but haven't seen in a while. Please, we need a "where are they now" of:

Lindsay Fishel

Jessica Coto

Ashley "Cess" Pool

Santana Fonseca

Rachel Trujillo(she went by Anastasia or Inez)

Patricia Miles

Cursha Townsend

Jayme Stoldt

Sunshine Ruedas

Christina Montoya

Joanna Bradley

This is just a partial list of women I can remember off the top of my head. Ill post more later. I have a flash drive with a list of names and their corresponding pictures.

Edited by Buck Futter
  • Fuck You 1

atFZgJkp_o.jpg

On 7/23/2018 at 4:34 PM, Stoogey said:

Court date set for August 17 at 9:00AM. Could be looking at 2 — 10. The impeding breath modifier bumps it up to a Felony 3. Without any priors and a good attorney, she has a shot at probation.

Mh3QaASt_o.jpg

10940636 EDDY SAVANNA 1900518 01/05/2019 2731-0 HARASSMENT OF A PUBLIC SERVANT

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 4/6/2018 at 10:14 AM, PvilleStang said:

10788299    CARDARELLA    KATIE    1809522    03/22/2018    1803-0 POSS MARIJ <2OZ
https://www.facebook.com/KatieCardarella - Had her listed as a Nanny with care.com

What is this? Why did you post this??? This was dismissed. The only reason I was arrested was because I wouldn’t give up my best friend. He was on parole... 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
On 1/7/2019 at 2:43 PM, Stoogey said:

1. Her name is Jade Green. She was destined to be a stripper.

2. She spends a lot of time working in nightclubs as a spokesmodel. She is getting hit on constantly. That can make even an average looking chick start acting like a diva. A new level of crazy.

Don't walk away. Run.

Here's her Instagram page. Knock yourself out, pal.

https://www.instagram.com/jadeslabyrinth/?hl=en

3C248B17-9422-4216-8159-3258A8B7CD6E.jpeg