Texas @ OU in Arlington Weekend Thread

zlavydra

FRIDAY–Texas LHP Pete Hansen (4-0, 2.83) vs. OU LHP Jake Bennett (2-0, 1.45)
SATURDAY–Texas RHP Tristan Stevens (4-1, 3.23) vs. OU RHP David Sandlin (2-2, 6.35)
SUNDAY–Texas LHP Lucas Gordon (2-1, 1.59) vs. OU LHP Chazz Martinez (2-2, 4.45)

Time: Friday at 6:30 p.m.; Saturday at 12 p.m.; Sunday at 12 p.m.
TV: SoonerSports.TV/ESPN2/ESPN

Key to the series is hitting Bennett tonight, or at least running up his pitch count and getting to the bullpen.  OU took 2 of 3 from Baylor last weekend.

13 minutes ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

So is there any way to watch todays' game?  I'm guessing I don't get soonersportstv on anything I stream.

$9.99 for a monthly subscription. In other words, there's really no way to watch today's game.  Thanks, OU.  I can watch Arkie Little Rock v. Troy or Mizzou St. v. Samford on ESPN+, but not this game.

• Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

So is there any way to watch todays' game?  I'm guessing I don't get soonersportstv on anything I stream.

You can buy a monthly pass for $10 and then cancel or you can hope an illegal stream appears.  I haven’t seen one.  And I’m sure not giving money to OU athletics. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

Friend is working on finding a stream if you don't have Direct TV stream.    Will post if he is successful.

3 minutes ago, Cousin Strawberry said:

Campbell out of the doghouse?  I would love to see some offensive production out of him. 

I don't think he was ever in the dog house I think we're just rotating a bunch at DH right now. 

58 minutes ago, Cousin Strawberry said:

Campbell out of the doghouse?  I would love to see some offensive production out of him. 

53 minutes ago, ztejas said:

I don't think he was ever in the dog house I think we're just rotating a bunch at DH right now. 

And I think Campbell has been DHing against lefties all year. Or at least in the lineup