2022 National Championship - UNC vs. Kansas

UNC has been baptized by that game where Baylor wouldn't go away,  a tough win over UCLA and of course the matchup with Duke (and they had to beat the tournament sweetheart in St Petes).  KU had a tough one with Creighton and I guess providence but seems like the Heels have been sharpened by their run way more than KU.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, ztejas said:

He's good when he's hitting 3s. He really doesn't do much else. 5 boards, 1.6 assists, 0.9 steals on the year. Meh. 

Again - ton of that is him standing around.  He's 100% an NBA player and likely lotto pick.  Either way, hilarious seeing God's gift get their asses handed to them yet again.  They're the OU of basketball...that sucks. 

4 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

College basketball is fun to watch but holy shit the amount of missed baskets a few feet from the basket makes it frustrating as hell.

Duke/Tech and Duke/NC the quality of basketball was a million times better.  Lot of tired legs and sloppy play in this shitshow. 

1 minute ago, MirrOlure said:

Silly thought….the visual says UNC is up by at least 25…but scoreboard says 15.

So KU has a chance?

KU has a run in them. only questions for me are A)can they stop UNC often enough to come all the way back, and B)foul trouble. UNC is the team with the short bench, but KU has both if their bigs in foul trouble. gonna be tough to defend Bacot without fouling. 

4 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Again - ton of that is him standing around.  He's 100% an NBA player and likely lotto pick.  Either way, hilarious seeing God's gift get their asses handed to them yet again.  They're the OU of basketball...that sucks. 

Well yeah he's obviously a lotto pick and has some nice NBA tools. Just checked and he's actually filled the stat sheet pretty well this tourney. But he had 5 against Providence and 11 in their first game. I just don't think game to game he's a guy that really scares you or wrecks your game plan at the college level. He'd be awesome if he was their 2nd best player and they had an awesome PG or big man. I mean Bacot has a fucking double double at the half and he's not even going to get drafted. Manek has been in their ass too. There are just guys in college that are total gamers and I've never got that vibe from Agbaji. 

1 minute ago, ztejas said:

Well yeah he's obviously a lotto pick and has some nice NBA tools. Just checked and he's actually filled the stat sheet pretty well this tourney. But he had 5 against Providence and 11 in their first game. I just don't think game to game he's a guy that really scares you or wrecks your game plan at the college level. He'd be awesome if he was their 2nd best player and they had an awesome PG or big man. I mean Bacot has a fucking double double at the half and he's not even going to get drafted. Manek has been in their ass too. There are just guys in college that are total gamers and I've never got that vibe from Agbaji. 

Yep, not disagreeing on him impressing.  Embiid put up fairly shitty performance at KU before he got hurt too.  Maybe its something in the water there.  Self is overrated as all hell.  

1 minute ago, PittsburghTiger said:

Barkley is goofy as all get out but, he does know basketball and I think he does a really good job with what he says on these shows.

Kenny and Kellogg are long winded as shit(and repetitive to boot) so Barkely has to try to get his point in, in about 20 seconds.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, ChiTownDoc said:

Yep, not disagreeing on him impressing.  Embiid put up fairly shitty performance at KU before he got hurt too.  Maybe its something in the water there.  Self is overrated as all hell.  

There's no Mario Chalmers on this team. Or Morris twins. They don't have any motherfuckers. Just a bunch of solid guys that play pretty well together plus a good NBA prospect that's streaky game to game.

There's no Mario Chalmers on this team. Or Morris twins. They don't have any motherfuckers. Just a bunch of solid guys that play pretty well together plus a good NBA prospect that's streaky game to game.

I was just thinking for being a premier bball school in America, who outside of Embiid has a KU product gone on and been a great nba player?

Wiggins sucks and Josh jackson was beyond a bust. Who else?

So, this is the same team that was up 25 over Baylor with just over ten to play.

Hubert Davis already talking about “they said we shouldn’t have made the tournament…..”

If KU can win the first 4 minutes by 6 points, we’ll have a ballgame

Yeah, well, Hubie is just lucky A$M got screwed out of a spot in the dance

2 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

I was just thinking for being a premier bball school in America, who outside of Embiid has a KU product gone on and been a great nba player?

well there's Wilt Chamberlain.  Mention Paul Pierce. 

Danny Manning had a good NBA career.  Wiggins isn't bad, not great of course.  Mario Chalmers good player. 

3 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

I heard my dad talk about that Chamberlain guy. Said he was not too bad.