Mount Rushmore of Texas Message Board Posters

Uncle Boobs

2 minutes ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

To be fair, who of us here hasn't at least thought about it

I mean, I googled a list of countries that have no extradition treaty with the United States last year.  But only 'cause I'm a geography buff.  

Some surprisingly beautiful nations on that list, btw.   

Yeah, he very nearly caused a number of multiple car pileups that could have resulted in multiple fatalities.  

I hope wherever he’s doing his stretch, they throw rocks at him in the yard.  Then make chess pieces out of the rocks.  Then throw the chess pieces at him.  

23 minutes ago, Hate said:

Gave drugs to teenagers in a trailer park in exchange for them letting him suck their dicks. Also, he was the I-35 rock thrower that caused several serious injuries and wrecks.

Such a crazy ass time when all that came out. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hate said:

Gave drugs to teenagers in a trailer park in exchange for them letting him suck their dicks. Also, he was the I-35 rock thrower that caused several serious injuries and wrecks.

Jesus fucking Christ.  Damn. Ok how was this linked him like did he come out and say it 

Holy shit, I'd never even heard of the Cave murder/dismemberment.

Kind of sorry I googled that.  Dude was a National Merit Scholar, kid with a bright future, etc.  

And if ever we needed more evidence that crazy attracts crazy, he just happens to have an ex-gf that's totally down with taking a hacksaw to a corpse--not to move/hide the body or anything, just to, you know, disassemble some stuff.  I couldn't glean whether they suspected her of participation in the murder.

If an ex of mine called me up and said, "I just whacked my boyfriend, could you head over here with hacksaw and bring your passport" I'm almost certainly gonna decline.

5 minutes ago, Augustus said:

Kind of sorry I googled that.  Dude was a National Merit Scholar, kid with a bright future, etc.  

And if ever we needed more evidence that crazy attracts crazy, he just happens to have an ex-gf that's totally down with taking a hacksaw to a corpse--not to move/hide the body or anything, just to, you know, disassemble some stuff.  I couldn't glean whether they suspected her of participation in the murder.

If an ex of mine called me up and said, "I just whacked my boyfriend, could you head over here with hacksaw and bring your passport" I'm almost certainly gonna decline.

mark-cuban-shark-tank.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Hate said:

And gave everyone on shaggy a mountain of advice about tow trucks. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

I hope wherever he’s doing his stretch, they throw rocks at him in the yard.  Then make chess pieces out of the rocks.  Then throw the chess pieces at him.  

Speaking of doing time, I wonder how Ricky the Pedo is doing?

Oh for fucksakes, how many damn pedophiles have been on these sites?  I knew this was a sketchy place, but fucking FitLump is starting to look like a goddamn saint.

17 minutes ago, conVINCEd said:

I appreciated the towing advice.  Then shit got real weird real quickly.

"You want me to blow his dick?"

"Oh, you want me tow his buick.  Yeah, I can do that...no problem." 

49 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

Speaking of doing time, I wonder how Ricky the Pedo is doing?

That thread was also fucking nuts. Thought he was close to getting out, also didn't fitlump write him in jail and post updates?

Edited by Zepol87
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Hate said:

https://www.statesman.com/story/news/2017/04/14/i-35-rock-thrower-patrick-johnson-pleads-guilty-gets-40-years/986916007/

35 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

90% of this board is dying of Acute Posting Syndrome

You know that doesn't count as you legally notifying us, as community members, of your "record."