- My kids sang the National Anthem

- Breggy Bomb on his jersey giveaway night to get things going

- Yuli HR

- Uncle Mike Grand Slam

- Alvarez HR

- Tucker HR

- 10, yes 10, run inning!

- Didn't have to listen to AppleTV broadcast

Now about to go transfer $200 to my credit card so I don't have to deal with that in a month...

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, perfectchaos007 said:

I'm trying to figure out why we're playing a 1 game home series against the Yankees on June 30th. Generally that signifies a make-up game, but we haven't played the Yankees this season. 

Check the original 2022 schedule…

one of the makeups for the delayed start when we were supposed to play them the 2nd series of the season

the other 2 part of a DH after the all star break 

Edited by UTexasFight

Korey Lee hit a 3 run homer, he’s hitting .210 in the tradition of Astros catchers.  Brown had a ground out, walk, weak single and line out double play to get out of the inning.  His main issue is control.  He’s not hittable at this level when he throws strikes.

Brown ran out of steam in the 5th. Walk, single, then the 1basemen tried to beat the runner to the bag instead of throwing it.  He gave up a ground rule double with the bases loaded on a 3-2 count.  Then walked another batter and got pulled up 5-2.

2 hours ago, kevwun said:

Brown ran out of steam in the 5th. Walk, single, then the 1basemen tried to beat the runner to the bag instead of throwing it.  He gave up a ground rule double with the bases loaded on a 3-2 count.  Then walked another batter and got pulled up 5-2.

we better hold up on releasing verlander