2022 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

4 minutes ago, Helobious said:

Terrible fucking call. The call on the field should be 100% irrelevant to a replay, it should be looked at objectively.

Helo is the Methodist Hospital of dipshittery:

"I'm not just practicing idiocy, I'm leading it."

• Haha 2

Just now, Guadaloopy said:

I don’t get why people are faulting Dusty here.    That’s all Pressly.  Pressly had given it all up before Dusty had a chance to do anything.  

Only because this tends to happen a lot with this team!!! After awhile know your personnel . . 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Guadaloopy said:

I don’t get why people are faulting Dusty here.    That’s all Pressly.  Pressly had given it all up before Dusty had a chance to do anything.  

Pressly hasn't been solid all season, there has been amble evidence that he shouldn't be the closer. Even when he was getting saves, he was having to pitch out of his own jams. It was only a matter of time before a team got to him.

• Rage+1 1

We should have scored more runs. Plenty of chances to do so. But when you get to bottom 9 up by three, if you can't count on your closer...you don't have one. And at the moment, we don't. That's up to management to fix, and right away. 

Edited by Gut Wagon
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, rvm96 said:

It's not happening, go watch college baseball

Are you regarded? I know it's not happening, but analytics shouldn't rule with an iron fist when the situation screams for the bunt. It's stupid to ignore the situation.  So like I said...that's why you bunt there. 

3 minutes ago, wood said:

Are you regarded? I know it's not happening, but analytics shouldn't rule with an iron fist when the situation screams for the bunt. It's stupid to ignore the situation.  So like I said...that's why you bunt there. 

Like I said go watch college baseball