2022 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

13 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

That Rizzo At bat last night was the whole turning point of the game. 

Yeah & one guy responded that that strike call was missed because Rizzo stands on top of the plate. So fucking what? It's an obvious strike no matter where the batter is in the box.

Umps who let shit like that & framing affect their calls are absolutely not even remotely doing their jobs.

Edited by wood
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, wood said:

I guess you just can't post without being an absolute dick. That's fine but you might as well get used to people around here coming back at you when you act like that for no reason. Fuck off with the college baseball bullshit. I've probably watched more MLB, college, and Astros baseball than you and your boyfriend combined (nttawwt). I watch every Astros game and I'll probably post in this thread more now, since it bothers you so much. And I'm not talking about throwing Neris out there as the new closer. My response was to a question about today, not the rest of the season,and I wasn't talking to you - but of course you couldn't resist twisting it. I could see using him as a spot closer with favorable matchups when needed due to workloads, etc.

And you're homophobic. Good to know!

2 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

wasn’t Presley 1,2,3 Wednesday ? Against the best team in the NL ?

Yes with 2 Ks.  But he's sucked all year except that game you see.

Spoiler

I'm concerned his K rate is down but the inability of people to roll with the ups and downs of the long season is annoying

• Haha 1