2022 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

28 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

How can you show your face in this thread? Your dipshit ass makes aggy seem smart. Seriously dude- your chihuahua ass is really running your mouth at the end of this no lube assfucking series right now?  Good fucking grief man. 

You spoke too soon. Tie game.

1 minute ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Dusty’d. Why isn’t Stanek getting the 8th?

because he was saving him for the 9th. The real question is why wasn't Abreu in the 8th. Maton should never pitch in the 7th inning or later. His stuff just isn't good enough.

• Like 1

I for one am shocked they're walking Yordan with 2 outs and Castro on deck.

If they were willing to use Yordan today, he should have hit for Uncle Mike to lead off the 8th and at least they would have pitched to him.

• Hook 'Em 2

It was stupid when so many people were bitching about Presley. It’s perfectly appropriate for Maton to be a whipping boy. He’s basically always been shit for his entire career. He sucked dick last year for most of his time with us, was awesome for a month in the playoffs, and now blows again. 
he should be literally our lowest leverage reliever on the team. I’d rather Bielak than him (I actually like him)

I’m surprised they ph Yordan there. I think I would have preferred letting Meyers hit and then ph for Castro if he got on. If he didn’t, Meyers would be the ghost runner in the 10th then let Yordan leadoff for Castro or hit 3rd for JJ

Edited by TonyTexas
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, TonyTexas said:

I’m surprised they ph Yordan there. I think I would have preferred letting Meyers hit and then ph for Castro if he got on. If he didn’t, Meyers would be the ghost runner in the 10th then let Yordan leadoff for Castro or hit 3rd JJ

All of this. 

1 minute ago, TonyTexas said:

I’m surprised they ph Yordan there. I think I would have preferred letting Meyers hit and then ph for Castro if he got on. If he didn’t, Meyers would be the ghost runner in the 10th then let Yordan leadoff for Castro or hit 3rd JJ

Leads credence to the theory of Dusty not liking Meyers and Click having to take away other options to ensure he has to play him

• Hook 'Em 1

22 minutes ago, runthebone said:

Just get this fucking over with and let Yordan hit for Machete in the ninth.  Fuck, Maton.

9 minutes ago, WBT said:

I for one am shocked they're walking Yordan with 2 outs and Castro on deck.

If they were willing to use Yordan today, he should have hit for Uncle Mike to lead off the 8th and at least they would have pitched to him.

4 minutes ago, TonyTexas said:

I’m surprised they ph Yordan there. I think I would have preferred letting Meyers hit and then ph for Castro if he got on. If he didn’t, Meyers would be the ghost runner in the 10th then let Yordan leadoff for Castro or hit 3rd for JJ

Yeah, it was stupid.