2022 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

I am coming around to giving McCormick the CF job the rest of the season, last 25 games, .900 OPS with 14 BBs and a highly sustainable .327 BAbip (.311 career). Much better plate discipline leading to much better results.

I think they figured this dude out.

Edited by HtownHorn
  • Hook 'Em 2

Anyone notice Pena’s  ops is down to like 730 and  his OBP is sub 300?  Woof. 
he never had a lot of minor league time. Seems like he’s hit a bit of a rookie wall. I’d love to see him go on the 15 day DL to catch a break and a recharge. A full MLB regular season is no bullshit for any rookie, but especially for a guy who didn’t play in 2020 and played very little in 2021. 
And yes- for the love of God send Meyers down for a month. 

Anyone notice Pena’s  ops is down to like 730 and  his OBP is sub 300?  Woof. 
he never had a lot of minor league time. Seems like he’s hit a bit of a rookie wall. I’d love to see him go on the 15 day DL to catch a break and a recharge. A full MLB regular season is no bullshit for any rookie, but especially for a guy who didn’t play in 2020 and played very little in 2021. 
And yes- for the love of God send Meyers down for a month. 
Yes he has sucked but yall are too busy complaining about yuli, dubon, meyers, dusty lol

20 minutes ago, TonyTexas said:

How is Leon’s defense because Jake had to go.? His playing time might be a case of Click not being able to admit a mistake. 

They should give Leon the same 50 game audition that Meyers got last year before the playoffs. Or just call McCormick the center fielder and be done with it but either way Meyers needs to go get healthy or go find his mojo in Sugarland. He’s digging a confidence hole here.

• Hook 'Em 1