2022 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

9 minutes ago, Dondrysdale1 said:

is this the first time Vasquez is catching jv?

Yes

click/Dusty have talked about having both catchers catch all of the starters down the stretch.

And not like Maldy was a personal catcher for JV or anything. Castro caught him pretty regularly early in the season before getting injured 

2 hours ago, henrygandorf said:

Mitchell & Ness is badass shut your whorish mouth. I guess you are whining about availability and not quality so carry on my wayward son 😉

I actually showed Bagwell my Mitchell & Ness Ted Williams jersey at Fenway in 2017 when we closed out the regular season there. /csb

I hate the Red Sox but Ted Williams is god and that jersey is the most authentic replica of that era I have ever seen.

14 minutes ago, Pimphand said:

Mitchell & Ness is badass shut your whorish mouth. I guess you are whining about availability and not quality so carry on my wayward son 😉

I actually showed Bagwell my Mitchell & Ness Ted Williams jersey at Fenway in 2017 when we closed out the regular season there. /csb

I hate the Red Sox but Ted Williams is god and that jersey is the most authentic replica of that era I have ever seen.

m&n was awesome, but i hadn't looked at their site in a while, and their astros selection was ass, my dude.

except for the 1986 sweater than i used to own until a chick took it and never returned it.  whatever, she earned it.

• Haha 1

a 3-7 pitcher with 5.50 ERA outduels the best pitcher in the world, the game of his life.  That's one aspect of the game.

The second aspect -- Then gets pulled with 1 out to go on a CG shutout masterpiece.  F'n moron Oriole manager. 

Orioles have the magic against Houston.  The next couple of games are going to be rough, let's see. 

• Hook 'Em 1