2022 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

announcers:  this ballpark.

Motherfuckers, he hit it off the wall in left center.  It's not like he dinked it into the Crawford boxes.

Fuck the excuse makers for Astros opponents.  Leave no fucking doubt.

The announcers are actually making a good point here.  The Phillies thought they had the edge with Nola and Wheeler on the mound and that they would need to win 3 or 4 of their starts to take the series.  We haven't exactly struggled against either.

Now we just have to carry it over to torching their shaky bullpen.

Just now, Make em eat Taco Bell said:

their 3b is good.  Shhit! 

btw, how come we all remember the entire 1980 Philly lineup, 42 years ago, but I still can't name more than 3 daily players in this WS?

I had forgotten Zonk was on that phils team.

I still HATE Rose spiking the baseball to call attention to himself after every 3rd out he caught at 1B.  I'm the only person who remembers that pompous shit.

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, WBT said:

The announcers are actually making a good point here.  The Phillies thought they had the edge with Nola and Wheeler on the mound and that they would need to win 3 or 4 of their starts to take the series.  We haven't exactly struggled against either.

Now we just have to carry it over to torching their shaky bullpen.

We need to win this game.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, BachelorTrek said:

I had forgotten Zonk was on that phils team.

I still HATE Rose spiking the baseball to call attention to himself after every 3rd out he caught at 1B.  I'm the only person who remembers that pompous shit.

No, you're not. Charlie Hustle was by far the biggest tool in the shed. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, slorch said:

announcers:  this ballpark.

Motherfuckers, he hit it off the wall in left center.  It's not like he dinked it into the Crawford boxes.

Fuck the excuse makers for Astros opponents.  Leave no fucking doubt.

Both yankers and dead-sox have shorter distances in their ballparks, but somehow they are OK, just the stadium of the teams in the South are horrific!

yanker stadium shortest distances are 318ft in left and 314 in right, dead-sox is 310 in left and 302 in right.

Minute Maid's shortest distance is 315 to the 17 foot wall for the Crawford boxes.

The announcers can go eat a big bag of dicks!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2