2022 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

10 minutes ago, Amos Moses said:

Sure - that’s reasonable. One hit is a low bar though and he looked pretty overmatched after that to be honest.

Hensley's 1 for 4 in the postseason, plus that huge walk in the Game 1 rally over Seattle. Mancini and Diaz are a combined 1-for-35 in the postseason. Not sure why we'd be eager to get either of them back out there. But since Diaz is starting, I hope he goes 4-4 with 6 RBIs tonight. 

1 hour ago, Gourmand said:

This series could and should be 2-1 Astros, the Astros outplayed Philly the first two games, they've been in more postseason games than any other team in MLB the last seven years or so and y'all pussies think this shit is even close to over?

Philly needs two more, we need three.

Stros in 7.

I mean we said that last year and lost in 6. I’ll change my cranky tone when we score more than 4 fucking runs a game all postseason. So would be nice for them to play better and not me have a better attitude dad!

but I like your enthusiasm and I’m with you. 

7 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

I mean we said that last year and lost in 6. I’ll change my cranky tone when we score more than 4 fucking runs a game all postseason. So would be nice for them to play better and not me have a better attitude dad!

but I like your enthusiasm and I’m with you. 

We’ve scored more than 4 runs in 5 out of 10 postseason games and I haven’t noticed a change in your crankiness. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, UTexasFight said:

Out of the service area…

mlb at bat app is absurdly behind and unusable.

i just signed up for a 7 day free trial on tune in. We’ll see if it’s synced up any better.

At Bat has been terrible ever since they partnered with Audacy.  Huge lag and you have to restart the feed often.  

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, UTexasFight said:

Javier is an extreme flyball pitcher.

Diaz is starting because he’s our best defensive left field option at this point (not named dubon…let’s not get crazy here)

If you can't score, it doesn't matter who is playing defense. You need offense right now.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Guadaloopy said:

At Bat has been terrible ever since they partnered with Audacy.  Huge lag and you have to restart the feed often.  

Tune in app is a full minute behind OTA TV…and mlb at bat is even further behind that.
So frustrating 

Edited by UTexasFight