2022 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

7 minutes ago, Gourmand said:

All you pussies whining yesterday need to recognize who the fuck you were shitting on.

The Houston Astros aren't rolling over down 2-1.

You were one of the ones that kept the faith. So did @TexArcher and others. Proud to say that I did too :). We’re going to make the rest of the country mad as hell by winning it all.

Edited by Macklemore
  • Hook 'Em 4

2 minutes ago, mrhorn said:

Holy shit. Just unreal from 24hrs ago

high quality GIF

There is no team more battle-tested than the Houston Astros and before tonight's game they should have been up 2-1 after outplaying Philly in the first two games and it took Philly teeing off on LMJ's tipping hole to beat the shit out of us last night. 

We're four-time ALCS champs for a good reason. Some of yall forget that too easily. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, tx 3 putt said:

welp, enough of that shit. game 5 is the most important game. we need JV to throw a regular season JV game. you have garcia and urquidy ready to go if we need a quick hook. bats need to stay hot. 

no doubt about it, tomorrow is the most important game of the season 

There is not the slightest chance Urquidy is going tomorrow dude. He threw 3 yesterday, he went a month without pitching in the playoffs. Like, not conceivably possible he’s pitching tomorrow. 

• Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

welp, enough of that shit. game 5 is the most important game of this series. we need JV to throw a regular season JV game. you have garcia and urquidy ready to go if we need a quick hook. bats need to stay hot.

Replace Urquidy with Brown

• Hook 'Em 2

5 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

welp, enough of that shit. game 5 is the most important game of this series. we need JV to throw a regular season JV game. you have garcia and urquidy ready to go if we need a quick hook. bats need to stay hot.

Tomorrow has the feel of 2017 game 5.

Prove me wrong, JV

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

Same lineup tomorrow except Hensley for Diaz.

Dusty inexplicably replaced Hensley with Mancini last night so I'm not holding my breath.

If he is thinking that we need more outfield defense, I hope he goes with Dubon. Anything but Diaz/ Mancini

5 minutes ago, Chapo said:

Dusty inexplicably replaced Hensley with Mancini last night so I'm not holding my breath.

If he is thinking that we need more outfield defense, I hope he goes with Dubon. Anything but Diaz/ Mancini

If Dusty runs Dubon out there tomorrow, this thread will spontaneously combust.