2022 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

This field sucks btw. I have been there and was not impressed. Has nothing to do with it being Texas either. Field level seats were stupid. Jumbotron was stupid. If you like upper deck seats(which I am not opposed to every now and then) then this is the joint for you.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Scraps said:

This field sucks btw. I have been there and was not impressed. Has nothing to do with it being Texas either. Field level seats were stupid. Jumbotron was stupid. If you like upper deck seats(which I am not opposed to every now and then) then this is the joint for you.

The fucking tables behind the plate with half the people not facing the field are also stupid.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Scraps said:

At least they know how to open a roof.

And aren't wearing one of their ugly red versions of their uni's tonight.

I do feel sorry for Rangers fans, their version of Julia is a washed up leathering mom who does cringy "I am my kids mom!  My most important job!" commercials and will sue if they ever try to dump her for younger eye relief. 

Edited by clapclapclap

2 minutes ago, WBT said:

They called that a hit?  Their official scorer is as shitty as the rest of the team.

The only errors they give out are the ones Pena has gotten in the last 2 days. Hit directly at the player and he boots it, or bad a throw. A fielder takes 2 steps in either direction it's a hit.

Edited by HtownHorn