2022 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

21 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

lot around there, you could watch an inning at a different bar

Not all necessarily open at 1 on a Thursday.  If Truckyard wasn't open at 2 on Opening Day I doubt they are today.  Prob same with Woodrows (til 3).  Cobos in Eado or Pluckers as mentioned above are prob your best bets.

2 hours ago, UTPhil2006 said:

Not all necessarily open at 1 on a Thursday.  If Truckyard wasn't open at 2 on Opening Day I doubt they are today.  Prob same with Woodrows (til 3).  Cobos in Eado or Pluckers as mentioned above are prob your best bets.

Truckyard opens at like noon on Thursday.  The problem with opening day it was a Monday.  

15 minutes ago, Seasick Sailor said:

I vote Siri:

There is a place for Siri on a MLB roster, especially with 26 spots now, especially on a good team.  That place should not involve him having a bat in his hand more than 50 or 75 times a year.  

That's AB's on the year, not games.  Basically he should PR close and late, play the occasional defensive substitution, and PH for Maldonado or something close and late if it's not a leverage AB that you'd like to see Diaz or someone like that take. 

Edited by Wulaw Horn