2022 MLB thread

shadow_operative2.0

For the life of me, I can't figure out why anyone would watch this Kay Rod broadcast or why anyone at ESPN thought it was a good idea.

I can't stand Eduardo, but I'd rather listen to him read a phone book than listen to ARod talk about himself baseball.

• Rage+1 1

2 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

For the life of me, I can't figure out why anyone would watch this Kay Rod broadcast or why anyone at ESPN thought it was a good idea.

I can't stand Eduardo, but I'd rather listen to him read a phone book than listen to ARod talk about himself baseball.

He started out his broadcast career alright. Talked the game and whatnot. Now he’s just being him. Talking about how awesome he is for 9 innings. 

• Hook 'Em 1

19 minutes ago, Fletch said:

He started out his broadcast career alright. Talked the game and whatnot. Now he’s just being him. Talking about how awesome he is for 9 innings. 

My theory is that when he started, people still hated him, so he purposefully played it very close to the vest, and I agree that he was pretty good.  But once he got popular, he felt comfortable being himself, which is repulsive.  

• Hook 'Em 1

33 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

i watched it for billy crystal, who was great 

Awkward moment - ARod going on a little to long about how good looking Keith Hernandez was 

46 minutes ago, Helobious said:

This sucks so much. You completely dominate a team over 4 games and walk away with a split due to a whole lot of bullshit. Not right.

Tonight’s game was nowhere close to ‘completely dominate’ 

Edited by tx 3 putt

2 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

I’m in Atlanta right now and super excited to go to a Braves game tomorrow nite. It will be my first MLB game since I went to see the Astros in 2004 with my dad a year before he passed away. 

if you flash the team, please post pics

thanks 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Me and my friend Jonica and a few others tonite at the Braves game. Great weather. Only 80’ish and cloudy and they gave away the replica World Series ring to the first 40,000. Rings are nice and heavy costume jewelry. Cool shit. Hope Braves can score at some point. 

7519A207-2FF3-4072-AA80-51EC670856FF.jpeg

E38A8801-593A-495A-9E6D-EA91A9A44312.jpeg

D59439C1-4585-4674-AFCC-24FA46114F15.jpeg

5A39DC75-FD5B-4A67-9D12-1378F810CC1A.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 7

23 minutes ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:
  Hide contents

BA? 

Arraez is the clue, if so. 

incorrect, but not a bad guess.

6 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Brandon Drury is having a hell of a year so far.  

Someone pointed out that the DBacks infield could be Goldschmidt, Jazz Chisholm, Dansby Swanson, and Drury.

10 minutes ago, Scraps said:

The fact Drury missed the all star game is a joke....but so are a few other guys missing

There are waaaaaaaay too many guys making the ASG already without adding a 29-yo spare who has finally strung together 3 good months to start a season.  

Edit: and now that I look at his splits, he was pretty shitty in April and May and his 2022 numbers are almost entirely because of him being hot as hell in June.

Edited by Beau Vine