2022 MLB thread

shadow_operative2.0

49 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Yeah, that's even less believable.  Rob Manfred handed an 80-game suspension to one of MLB's most marketed players for 80 games without any sort of a hearing and without notifying the franchise first?

I swear I read somewhere that  Preller heard it from Tatis reps but my point about not knowing before the TD stands. Here’s what he told reporters 

Preller confirmed to reporters (including Kevin Acee of the San Diego Union-Tribune and Dennis Lin of the Athletic) that the organization learned about the suspension this afternoon, around two hours before it was made public. 

1 hour ago, TonyTexas said:

I swear I read somewhere that  Preller heard it from Tatis reps but my point about not knowing before the TD stands. Here’s what he told reporters 

Yeah, I read that too.  I don't believe it for the reasons mentioned.

1 hour ago, ztejas said:

Judge staying on a nice pace. Missed him getting 46 last night. 

1 minute ago, tx 3 putt said:

our resident yankee fan is probably busy pulling out his ny giants gear 

I don’t have a favorite NFL team, nor do I play fantasy. It’s actually pretty fucking nice to just turn on the tv on Sunday and watch whoever’s playing with no attachments.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Scraps said:

welp no more tight pants in LA this year 

Yeah, huge bummer but the reality is he hasn’t pitched in a couple months, and hasn’t pitched well even when he was going.   Dustin May coming back this weekend.  Urias likely to be our #1, and the a mix of Kershaw, Gonsolin, Anderson, and May will need to get it done in the postseason.  Some young arms coming up will give them rest in September.  Buehler was just going to hopefully be a bonus.  

Urias looked good tonight.