2022 MLB thread

shadow_operative2.0

He’ll get it. He can get one more shot if someone in the 7-8-9 slot can get on in the 8th. Trevino would be the best bet I think to reach base.

Just now, InkaUtexas said:

He had some pitches. And it was a strike out. 

That last one he sure did get a chance. Didn’t like how he struck out, but it’s cool.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Helobious said:

It’ll be a while before judge hits another. I think the pressure finally got to him and he’s fully lost at that plate. Haven’t seen him look this bad as he has the past 3 games.

I honestly thought you were just doing your usual act here, and then I saw him react to getting called out on the check-swing, and yeah, he's all messed up.

46 minutes ago, Hank Chinaski said:

Jesus it seems like a really long time ago that Bryant won a ROY and MVP in back to back seasons while leading the fucking Cubs to a WS title and seemed like he was in a clear HOF path. 

he's the only player in history win the NCAA POY, the Minors POY, the ROY, and the MVP, and he did that in consecutive seasons. he was on some insane all-time greatness path, and then after 2016 he's just fizzled. so strange. 

• Hook 'Em 1

That 9th inning against the Astros was second most depressing thing to happen all day. The O's probably can only afford to lose two or three more games to have a chance.

One more game against the Astros. Four at Fenway, three at the Bronx, and then three with the Jays to close it out. Yeah probably not going to happen. 

1 hour ago, Valmy77 said:

That 9th inning against the Astros was second most depressing thing to happen all day. The O's probably can only afford to lose two or three more games to have a chance.

One more game against the Astros. Four at Fenway, three at the Bronx, and then three with the Jays to close it out. Yeah probably not going to happen. 

save your pitching tomorrow, take the L. then go unleash hell on your division 

It’s coming down sideways right now. The game can be official right now. I don’t think they’ll make them wait that long to finish. Going on the road will be good for Judge like @Helobiousstated yesterday. I’m kinda glad I got to see a starting lineup tonight that had an Oswald and Oswaldo in it. Both played very well!