2022 3rd place Wildcard Qualifying New York Yankees Thread

Helobious

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah that was pretty awesome. Zack hample would’ve caught that ball and punched the kid in the face for no reason after. 

Had to end eventually. 11 straight wins is pretty dope though. I’d be happy with 6-4 over the next 10 games, because mean regression.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/29/2022 at 11:23 PM, Helobious said:

4th best record in the majors, 7 wins in a row. Steamrolling errybody. Might be funny to read through my sporadic updates at the end of the year to see all the swoons & swells of the season.

There are lots of twists and turns over 6 months, for sure.  Does seem like a lot of stupid in April at this juncture.

• 2 weeks later...

15.5 games up on second place over halfway through the season. At this point it would take the worst collapse in MLB history for the Yankees to not win the division. I know there’s no trades or signings coming because Hal, but I’d like another quality starter, outfielder, and SS. 

They should trade Gallo for a defensive beast in the outfield. Also, really wish Kody was a Yankee. He’d kill it with that porch. The Yankees would be wise to pick Ivan in the 2nd or 3rd. He’d kill it in that little league park 

15 minutes ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

This would work. 

The longhorn in me was hoping for Payton. Can Kody play left or right? He’d kill it with that porch. Anyone got Cashmans direct line? He’s gonna wanna hear what I have to say 

shit is Payton even playing this year? He’s been a beast left fielder in franchise mode for me 

Edited by Fletch

On 7/22/2022 at 10:02 AM, Helobious said:

I’m so fucking sick of losing to those fucking cheaters. I have to shitpost in their thread out of moral obligation but it’s not fun at all when we keep losing. We need upgrades now. 

Seriously go fuck yourself with this moral high ground "those fucking cheaters"  bullshit.  I'm almost embarrassed for you, kinda like that whiny fucking washed up troll Tutruro.  Highest payroll every fucking year, proven to use technology to cheat just like several teams. They're just not good enough, and it's been a while now. 

yankees-letter-mlb-unsealed-full.jpg

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Gourmand said:

Sure would be nice if Baltiless won the series today. I really think the best course of action for the Astros is for the MFY to become panic buyers at the deadline so that they overpay and pick up some albatross contracts while pillaging their farm system.