Pick an Over and an Under...

Beau Vine

image.png.d1b1c9074bdf386ff79658ed29356e87.png

These are Fangraphs' projected records.  I'll take Philly to win under 88 because teams with absolute dogshit defense lose a lot of games they shouldn't.  I'll take the Mariners to win over 80.  They'll be better than last season, but win fewer games, but more than 80.

31 minutes ago, TrashMaster G said:

Astros fans will take the over even if they put in a rule requiring 5 strikes for an Astros pitcher to be credited with a K.  

On 4/7/2022 at 12:58 PM, Beau Vine said:

image.png.d1b1c9074bdf386ff79658ed29356e87.png

These are Fangraphs' projected records.  I'll take Philly to win under 88 because teams with absolute dogshit defense lose a lot of games they shouldn't.  I'll take the Mariners to win over 80.  They'll be better than last season, but win fewer games, but more than 80.

Over:  dodgers, Astros, Padres, Red Sox, white Sox, Rays, Twins, Tigers, Cubs, DBacks 

under: Braves, Giants, Yankees, Mets, Marlins, A’s, Mariners, Pirates, Rockies, Orioles. 

Main 2- Over Astros, Under- Braves. 

Edited by Wulaw Horn

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/8/2022 at 10:12 PM, Wulaw Horn said:

Over:  dodgers, Astros, Padres, Red Sox, white Sox, Rays, Twins, Tigers, Cubs, DBacks 

under: Braves, Giants, Yankees, Mets, Marlins, A’s, Mariners, Pirates, Rockies, Orioles. 

Main 2- Over Astros, Under- Braves. 

Holy fuck this turned out bad. And people say I don’t know baseball. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, TonyTexas said:

At least he knows a baseball season is 162 games, not 100. 

Yeah- and I don't know how it ends up but it looks to me like 10-10, which is hardly holy shit bad.  The 2 I felt best about 1-1.  Truly awful if you go 50/50 against the points spread or odds in Vegas. 

• Hook 'Em 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...