Need some help picking tickets.

927 E. 41st

I haven't been to a UT baseball game in years. I think they have done a couple of remodels and last I had heard we were a 3rd base dugout team (but that was under Augie I think). 

I know we are short on opinions on here, but can you dig deep and give me you thoughts on the best seats.  Its a rare chance to take my whole family so I'm not looking for deal, I'm looking for the best experience. It's a 6:30 first pitch on the day I can go.

UT dugout is behind 1st. If I was just picking for myself, I'd sit ~10 rows up behind home plate. Hot take, I know. Do your kids want to be close to the field or by the Texas players? I'd imagine they care less about getting a good angle of the zone. 

There isn't really a bad seat in the house. None of the seats to the left or right even reach the fence. And it's easy to just roam around and check everything out. The ushers/event staff are a lot more relaxed than at DKR. 

45 minutes ago, 927 E. 41st said:

I haven't been to a UT baseball game in years. I think they have done a couple of remodels and last I had heard we were a 3rd base dugout team (but that was under Augie I think). 

I know we are short on opinions on here, but can you dig deep and give me you thoughts on the best seats.  Its a rare chance to take my whole family so I'm not looking for deal, I'm looking for the best experience. It's a 6:30 first pitch on the day I can go.

Somewhere behind the visiting dugout is your best bet. Sitting on the 1st base side means staring into the sun. 

We moved to the first base dugout during the last remodel so now the wild bunch, who isn’t so wild anymore, only has our guys to talk to. 

2 hours ago, 927 E. 41st said:

https://texaslonghorns.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetEventList?groupCode=BBSGT&linkID=tex-ath&shopperContext=&caller=&appCode=

Check above link.

Most lower level seats are sold so you have to go the StubHub or other market route.   Upper seats may be available but not sure how many you need together.   If you buy from the ticket office, consider L3 or L4 since it is a night game or  R3, R4 is by the Texas bullpen and chance for postgame autographs.  Your kids will enjoy being closer to the field    More lively crowd if your kids are younger.    Seems most prefer L3 or L4.   Just have to watch for foul balls.   But the upper seats provide a better view of the game.

Check the ticket availability for your game and date and we can further provide info.

Edited by torre