2022 No-Hitter/Perfect Game Watch

shadow_operative2.0

6 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

The Rays seem like they have been in just a terrible hitting slump. I mean they still beat the Orioles but you don't need to hit much to do that.

I don’t think you’re giving the O’s enuf credit.  No .. not a contender, but they’re competing, they’ve got a few youngsters on the verge, and their bullpen is not a walkover.

20 minutes ago, VirginiaLonghorn said:

I don’t think you’re giving the O’s enuf credit.  No .. not a contender, but they’re competing, they’ve got a few youngsters on the verge, and their bullpen is not a walkover.

I love the Os. I just cope with the long rebuilding spells with self depreciation. Obviously I am hoping we are on the way back to 2012-2016...only they win the ALCS this time.

Edited by Valmy77

12 hours ago, Valmy77 said:

I love the Os. I just cope with the long rebuilding spells with self depreciation. Obviously I am hoping we are on the way back to 2012-2016...only they win the ALCS this time.

https://www.mlb.com/news/farm-system-rankings-2022-preseason

… and they have the overall #1 pick.  Mike Elias is doing a great job.

54 minutes ago, Helobious said:

Urquidy with a perfect game through 3 and I fucking hate everything. I don’t even give a shit, wake me up when it’s October. Go ahead and blow your load in a meaningless june series.

through 6

and he’s the #5/#6 starter 

Edited by tx 3 putt

1 minute ago, Helobious said:

Stanton said enough was enough. Sorry bitches, maybe next time.

Yeah, 16 straight no-hit innings is probably 'enough', right?

It's amazing that anyone could actually talk shit after a streak like that, right after finally getting a hit and still trailing. But hey, we knew you'd come through for more lulz.

You always do. Never change.

• Hook 'Em 1

For a little perspective on this Astros pitching run, no MLB team has ever been no-hit for 2 full consecutive games. The closest to that was when the White Sox were no-hit on consecutive days, but with Game 1 of a doubleheader between the 2 no-hitters. Astros were fairly close to a an MLB first.

•  

17 hours ago, wood said:

Yeah, 16 straight no-hit innings is probably 'enough', right?

It's amazing that anyone could actually talk shit after a streak like that, right after finally getting a hit and still trailing. But hey, we knew you'd come through for more lulz.

You always do. Never change.

16 hours ago, wood said:

For a little perspective on this Astros pitching run, no MLB team has ever been no-hit for 2 full consecutive games. The closest to that was when the White Sox were no-hit on consecutive days, but with Game 1 of a doubleheader between the 2 no-hitters. Astros were fairly close to a an MLB first.

•  

Put it on the wall then. Moral victories for everyone! I’d rather have an actual victory, which the Yankees got yesterday.

• Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, Helobious said:

Put it on the wall then. Moral victories for everyone! I’d rather have an actual victory, which the Yankees got yesterday.

And two L's.  I was told you would only lose once.  You probably should have lost all 4 if Dusty knew how to manage

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Helobious said:

You're such a fucking stupid dipshit. I'm not putting anything on the wall, unlike your stupid ass, bragging about a comeback to get a home split - after telling us the Yankees would sweep. 

• 3 weeks later...
Is Dave Roberts gonna bitch out again?

I’d be surprised if he does. All-star break coming up and while Kershaw is in the game and still being considered for starter, I think he lets him go for it and if he only pitches 1 or even less in the ASG they will all be good with that.