Texas @ Kansas State Series Thread

TrashMaster G

1 minute ago, zlavydra said:

Nice change up. He's around 50 pitches after 3 innings.

We (should) be able to slaughter their bullpen. Well and starters ideally. But I’d imagine they have a SFA type or 3. Fucking have to get the sweep here. And honestly go 9-0 in conference till okie state. Or no worse than 7-2. 3 conference titles in the last 4 full seasons has a nice ring to it 

1 minute ago, Cousin Strawberry said:

He looks great as always.  Sarcasm.  He looks so effortless out there.  

I know dude. I was playing along while giving you some friendly ball busting about your “DID YOU EVEN PLAY COLLEGE BALL BRO!?!!” 

Well shit. Was hoping for another shutout from him (yeah yeah I know. Obviously). Really wanna load up on some individual trophies. Hansen National Pitcher of the Year. Silas winning the Buster Posey award, Faltine getting the Brooks Wallace award and can we please get a golden spikes award? Please. We’ve been robbed like 4ish times. Reggie over Vince, Ingram over Colt bad. Melendez and Hansen both have legit shots at it. Would love for one of our guys to finally get one 

2 minutes ago, Cousin Strawberry said:

He looks like he is playing horseshoes. Surprised if he even sweats.

He never does. 9th inning last week his jersey and hat were dry. Ice in his veins 

Who was that badass that was saying Campbell has an ocean of potential? Blanking on who it was, but that dude is a genius 

Edited by Fletch

6 minutes ago, Fletch said:

Well shit. Was hoping for another shutout from him (yeah yeah I know. Obviously). Really wanna load up on some individual trophies. Hansen National Pitcher of the Year. Silas winning the Buster Posey award, Faltine getting the Brooks Wallace award and can we please get a golden spikes award? Please. We’ve been robbed like 4ish times. Reggie over Vince, Ingram over Colt bad. Melendez and Hansen both have legit shots at it. Would love for one of our guys to finally get one 

Murph has a shot too.

It's fucking stupid that golden spikes is for both pitchers and hitters. Have an MVP and a Cy Young type award. 

2 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Murph has a shot too.

It's fucking stupid that golden spikes is for both pitchers and hitters. Have an MVP and a Cy Young type award. 

Seriously. Don’t get me started on the golden spikes. We’ve gotten Vince/Colt level fucked 

can’t believe I forgot Stehly. But yeah. All your trophies belong to us 

4 minutes ago, Cousin Strawberry said:

85 down the pipe will definitely get you the choice of syrup or jelly against this Texas team.

Never in a million years did I think we’d have this much power after losing Williams, Antico and Zubia. I thought we’d hit more doubles and hit and runs and bunts and steals with no one having more than 8 homers with the exception of Melendez. Unreal 

• Hook 'Em 2