The Twitter Debate

Neonmoon

1 hour ago, Grade of D as in David said:

Elon is too big of a pussy. He would take it 

Yep.

Trump always assumes that what he would do to other people, they will do to him, and if somebody like Elon shit-talked him on Truth Social, Trump would ban him, so he assumes that Elon would ban him if he talked shit on twitter.

So Trump ain't coming back to twitter.

200.gif
that's not a good look

He’s a run-of-the-mill 4chan dork. There’s nothing interesting about what he thinks or says, the internet is full of millions of losers exactly like him, many of whom are depraved and exhibit countless red flags.

The only difference between Elon and the rest of them is his bank account.
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

41 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

He’s a run-of-the-mill 4chan dork. There’s nothing interesting about what he thinks or says, the internet is full of millions of losers exactly like him, many of whom are depraved and exhibit countless red flags.

The only difference between Elon and the rest of them is his bank account.

Pretty massive difference.

• Fuck You 5

It’s taken some time and effort, but Mastodon feed is starting to fill in nicely for me.

Someone there also suggested Reddit news link which covers the breaking news gap

https://www.reddit.com/r/news/

Funny enough, Tapatalk has stopped convertingTwitter links, so I don’t even see that content anymore. Pure cold turkey achieved

41 minutes ago, Lurch said:

It’s taken some time and effort, but Mastodon feed is starting to fill in nicely for me.

Someone there also suggested Reddit news link which covers the breaking news gap

https://www.reddit.com/r/news/

Funny enough, Tapatalk has stopped convertingTwitter links, so I don’t even see that content anymore. Pure cold turkey achieved

Counter Social is working well for me, too. It's going to be awhile before I fully understand the platform but It's beginning to fill in and the firehose is bringing me some interesting stuff.

24 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Twitter is the new Parler now?

So then he can sell it to Kanye West?

26 minutes ago, Lurch said:

I was a very likely Tesla customer in 8 months. I’m now looking at
every other option.

He’s going to have to sell a lot more Tesla stock to keep Twitter afloat.

But given all the major automakers pushing EV stuff, I don’t see a point in buying a Tesla.

1 hour ago, Lurch said:

I was a very likely Tesla customer in 8 months. I’m now looking at
every other option.

I briefly considered a Tesla earlier this year, but couldn't bring myself to purchase something that would potentially put a dime in Elon's pocket. I do wonder if his Twitter antics will impact future sales of his vehicles.

FrEe sPeeCh iS bAck!!!!

Elon is a joke and a piece of dick. His fanboys are either pathetic simps or aspiring fascists (why not both?)

Oh, and something I’ve noticed from following the Ukraine war on various Twitter feeds: when the pro-Russia accounts show up, click on them…then review their feed….the overlap on “Russia fanboy/apologist” and “Elon worshipper” is in the 99% range.

Fascists love them some fascists. Adios, Twitter, congrats on becoming Parler.
  • Hook 'Em 1

There are a bunch of very suitable alternatives to Tesla. 

I’ve been surprised. Every manufacturer has a pretty good start and it looks like 2023 will see a flood of new fully electric models.

Tesla is in trouble, imo. As shitty as the US dealer model is for consumers, it will be a huge advantage once EV availability is no longer an issue. The 50+ year olds will be buying their first EVs from the same guy that sold them their last half dozen cars.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1