The Twitter Debate

Neonmoon

9 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Everything he just said was stupid and all, but Is he directing traffic with his hands? Or communicating a Crispy Crème order via some altered sign language?

He emulates Daddy Trump in every way.  That is Trump-lite, down to the trademark "invisible accordion." 

53 minutes ago, Covri said:

"Shit" is trending 

23E8426A-200E-46B4-9570-9D49F9966318.thumb.jpeg.80f1b9a6c321cb842740a160ddcb1c00.jpeg

First of all, what a time to be alive.  Willow?  Great movie.  A bear whacked out his mind on cocaine?  And shit, literal human shit?  All trending Top 3!

Also, "Groyper"?  That's the name they voluntarily gave themselves.  And they wonder why they aren't getting laid?  

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, YGIFS said:

First of all, what a time to be alive.  Willow?  Great movie.  A bear whacked out his mind on cocaine?  And shit, literal human shit?  All trending Top 3!

Also, "Groyper"?  That's the name they voluntarily gave themselves.  And they wonder why they aren't getting laid?  

Willow the TV show, not so great.

this whole thing feels like a white-knighting boyfriend trying to ruin his new girlfriend's ex for a perceived slight when in fact it was the new gf who is/was batshit. and he really likes her, so he's making sure the ex goes down in flames. I can't see anything else. it's just another on the list of maddening shit happening in the world. self-inflicted dumbassery

Edited by Longhorn_Fan68

35 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

“Obtained by sources at Twitter”

And by sources, you mean Elon Musk, the guy who announced he would release them, and who owns the company and can just say “give me these files!”

There's a Friday news dump. Matt is getting dunked on.

Bwahaha! Well, he's not wrong.

Edited by cactusflinthead
  • Hook 'Em 1

Is this what he’s talking about?

What I can’t tell is….what they actually DID. I see lots of conclusory statements (that reflect literally zero understand if that the law is - what ANY law is)….but other than Hunter’s dong stuff, pretty light on actual facts.

Same old same old.
  • Hook 'Em 2

22 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

What I can’t tell is….what they actually DID. I see lots of conclusory statements (that reflect literally zero understand if that the law is - what ANY law is)….but other than Hunter’s dong stuff, pretty light on actual facts.

Hunter is like “more women are seeing how big my dick is.  Nice.”

1 hour ago, Pancho said:

Is this what he’s talking about?

59 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Same old same old.

I have a feeling it's going to get MORE insane, rather than less.  These people are not sane.  I hope they just get tired of their little game and wander on home, but if they decide to fuck around again, they're gonna find out.