NBA Playoffs 2022

Vic Mackey

Cavs are really lacking a player who can take it to the rim, stagnant offense with players just standing around watching the PG dribble around get triple teamed and shoot a tough shot.  Cavs coach needs to be fired and some guru of player movement hired.

I foresee Celtics beating Nets if Robert Willams returns. Also see KD/Irving getting hurt as usual. At 100% Boston could win the East.

Edited by Make em eat Taco Bell

1 minute ago, Make em eat Taco Bell said:

Memphis is mostly Ja, nothing truly special else on the roster. 

JJJ is an elite defensive player. You're correct that they don't have any great offensive 2nd options - just a bunch of very good ones. 

Memphis is going to be hard pressed to win any games that Ja gets outplayed by Ant.

JJJ is an elite defensive player. You're correct that they don't have any great offensive 2nd options - just a bunch of very good ones. 
Memphis is going to be hard pressed to win any games that Ja gets outplayed by Ant.

I’ve never paid attention to JJJ. But he shoots like a bitch. I sag 10 ft off of him.

11 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:
47 minutes ago, Mitch Cumsteen said:
Memphis gets stuck too many times sitting around watching Ja. They need more off the ball movement, run some offense. 

They have a great record without him. And not just a few games. It's a good amount. That isn't by coincidence.

We’ve already been over that. Without him, they would’ve lost by a lot more today. 

1 hour ago, Message Board User said:

Scottie Barnes may have just broken an ankle/foot...judging by his reaction.  

I had a similar ankle injury when I was a freshman at Texas...  A big dude landed on it and rolled it...  I thought it was broken because of all the noise I could hear and feel...  Wasn't broken, but very damaged ligaments...  I didn't have surgery and it healed, but it's still not right today and I'm an old...

I felt it when Embid stepped on Scottie's foot.

Scotty is probably done unless TOR advances... Twice.

5 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Nuggs gonna get swept? Warriors have some depth unlike previous teams. Jokic doesn’t have the cast to keep up

Think they get one at home but we'll see.

Ws getting some very friendly calls...

Oh nvm just Boogie being a dumbass

Edited by ztejas